Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
I'm on a whippin it out streak.

man the O's been baggin me lately.

thats why i ask dipset's age cause in HS you (well I) did the whole gf/simpin/having to spit game S!!!, but now, i let O's "take it where they want" and i seal the deal wit the whip it out technique.

idk, playing modest, and flat out tellin the truth with whats the deal has me battin a 1000.

anyway for my advice, i say play both (extreme sides) of the coin...play too cool or just be blunt.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, give me a step-by-step instructional on how you did it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

Thanks bruh. But please give examples on "The right things".

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

This is really confusing... I just don't comprehend this nonsense..
Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

May seem complicated, but it really aint

Ok, I think I got it.

Thanks a whole bunch broham
smokin.gif

OP, give me a step-by-step instructional on how you did it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

Thanks bruh. But please give examples on "The right things".

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

This is really confusing... I just don't comprehend this nonsense..
Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

May seem complicated, but it really aint

Ok, I think I got it.

Thanks a whole bunch broham
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how old are you dipsetg?

Turned 21 in July, what about you bredgren?

24. peep my previous post. dont sweat girls...and let them know what it is. they decide.

its on them anyway...

how old are you dipsetg?

24. peep my previous post. dont sweat girls...and let them know what it is. they decide.

its on them anyway...

ayo but i got a big question/favor to ask, so i met this girl for a not too long ago 2 months, she let me come by her place a couple time and one time and probably last , we got done, she ask me were we at in this thing (relationship) right?, and i was like in my head.... im just trying to have fun no feelings. But i just couldnt say it in a mean way, so i made up stories how schools coming up and work blah blah blah , didnt know what other to say, but i still want her around or a friends with benefit type . and i texted her here n there and feels like a no go.

what im trying to get at is how can i break it to a girl next time when this &^% comes up to again, wanna break off in a coo way where i can keep her on HER toes and get her thinking "o well maybe he'll make up his mind" and keep the p around, feel me ?

ayo but i got a big question/favor to ask, so i met this girl for a not too long ago 2 months, she let me come by her place a couple time and one time and probably last , we got done, she ask me were we at in this thing (relationship) right?, and i was like in my head.... im just trying to have fun no feelings. But i just couldnt say it in a mean way, so i made up stories how schools coming up and work blah blah blah , didnt know what other to say, but i still want her around or a friends with benefit type . and i texted her here n there and feels like a no go.

what im trying to get at is how can i break it to a girl next time when this &^% comes up to again, wanna break off in a coo way where i can keep her on HER toes and get her thinking "o well maybe he'll make up his mind" and keep the p around, feel me ?

how old are you dipsetg?

its on them anyway...

Word. I read your post. Thanks broham on the tips
pimp.gif

how old are you dipsetg?

its on them anyway...

Word. I read your post. Thanks broham on the tips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MiXxing

Just tell her "It is what it is" If she asks for an explanation, just tell her that u enjoy her company but u don't wanna ruin whatever yall have by applyin a label to it. Follow that w/ "Whatever it's gon be, let it happen, lets not precondition it"

Just tell her "It is what it is" If she asks for an explanation, just tell her that u enjoy her company but u don't wanna ruin whatever yall have by applyin a label to it. Follow that w/ "Whatever it's gon be, let it happen, lets not precondition it"

Even though that may be a route to take the whole "it is what it is" Diddy quip is generic and doesn't really say much. Just tell her that you two should take it one step at a time and see where it goes. Make up some BS about you not wanting to rush a relationship because you want to make sure its what the both of you really want. The rest of the feet dragging is on you though. 

Even though that may be a route to take the whole "it is what it is" Diddy quip is generic and doesn't really say much. Just tell her that you two should take it one step at a time and see where it goes. Make up some BS about you not wanting to rush a relationship because you want to make sure its what the both of you really want. The rest of the feet dragging is on you though. 

I have that same exact attitude. But with completely opposite results
I might need to get an Audi or something

I have that same exact attitude. But with completely opposite results
I might need to get an Audi or something

Back
Top Bottom