Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Damn I'm glad advice on NT worked out for you.
Last time I listened to NT I caught a indecent exposure charge for whipping it out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, give me a step-by-step instructional on how you did it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

Thanks bruh. But please give examples on "The right things".

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

This is really confusing... I just don't comprehend this nonsense..
Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

May seem complicated, but it really aint
Any of you got any ideas of how is supposed to work? I was trying to get this girl and I got at her a couple times, we talked and stuff in person and online but some days she just flat out ignores me. I'm in HS by the way and I was tryin to make her my gf but I hate this on and off that she keeps giving me. I don't know her well enough to be in the friend zone so it's still iffy but I'm tempted to just dead it.

Yeah, bro you gotta dead it. No contact. No calls. No texts. No IMs. And don't tell her you you feel about her ignoring you. That'll just boost her ego (which you may already have done) and she'll ignore you even more. If she contacts you suddenly, keep your answers short and blunt. Act like you now have other stuff poppin' off.
Yeah I got you man, and I'd assume if she tries to converse in person just keep it short and blunt as well, then leave?

Originally Posted by scshift

OP, give me a step-by-step instructional on how you did it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

Thanks bruh. But please give examples on "The right things".

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

This is really confusing... I just don't comprehend this nonsense..
Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

May seem complicated, but it really aint
Any of you got any ideas of how is supposed to work? I was trying to get this girl and I got at her a couple times, we talked and stuff in person and online but some days she just flat out ignores me. I'm in HS by the way and I was tryin to make her my gf but I hate this on and off that she keeps giving me. I don't know her well enough to be in the friend zone so it's still iffy but I'm tempted to just dead it.

Yeah, bro you gotta dead it. No contact. No calls. No texts. No IMs. And don't tell her you you feel about her ignoring you. That'll just boost her ego (which you may already have done) and she'll ignore you even more. If she contacts you suddenly, keep your answers short and blunt. Act like you now have other stuff poppin' off.
Yeah I got you man, and I'd assume if she tries to converse in person just keep it short and blunt as well, then leave?

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Quality thread
pimp.gif

Never let them think they have you in their pocket because that's when they know they can do anything and you will still be there...

When they think you're not pressed for them they will be all over it...

Me and my girl broke up Tuesday night and I feel like it's time for me to get back in the game...

I've been out for a minute but I'm coming back like MJ with the 45, No rust...
Be safe? Planning out adventures already huh man. 1st target?

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Quality thread
pimp.gif

Never let them think they have you in their pocket because that's when they know they can do anything and you will still be there...

When they think you're not pressed for them they will be all over it...

Me and my girl broke up Tuesday night and I feel like it's time for me to get back in the game...

I've been out for a minute but I'm coming back like MJ with the 45, No rust...
Be safe? Planning out adventures already huh man. 1st target?

great Thread OP..

ive always notice this, esp with recent chicks, once you tell them that you don't care no more, its like they care Extra more.

great Thread OP..

ive always notice this, esp with recent chicks, once you tell them that you don't care no more, its like they care Extra more.

Great Thread 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Got a few questions of my own though...

I was never the type to approach random girls. Back in HS all the girls i would smash would be friends of girls I knew. Now that college started, for some odd reason I am on a HUGE cold streak ( i thought it would be the exact opposite thats why i'm
mad.gif
right now). How would I approach a random chick when my full intent is to only smash and be on a friends with benefits type steez? Now, in all honesty I am a very attractive guy and have girls "eye #+$@" me constantly. My main problem is approaching them (not in a party setting).

I was thinking of just commenting on something they had on, small talk crap, and then being like "we should hang out sometime" or "maybe we can continue this convo later" and then asking for the digits. Now once I get (or dont get
laugh.gif
) the digits what would be a good first text?

Great Thread 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was never the type to approach random girls. Back in HS all the girls i would smash would be friends of girls I knew. Now that college started, for some odd reason I am on a HUGE cold streak ( i thought it would be the exact opposite thats why i'm
mad.gif
right now). How would I approach a random chick when my full intent is to only smash and be on a friends with benefits type steez? Now, in all honesty I am a very attractive guy and have girls "eye #+$@" me constantly. My main problem is approaching them (not in a party setting).

I was thinking of just commenting on something they had on, small talk crap, and then being like "we should hang out sometime" or "maybe we can continue this convo later" and then asking for the digits. Now once I get (or dont get
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great Thread OP..

co-sign all of this...
and damn this thread took off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great Thread OP..

co-sign all of this...
and damn this thread took off
laugh.gif

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Great Thread 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

I feel ya. The initial approach is many of most will def. strike out, mainly because many guys won't do it. But what you're thinking is always the best route IMO. Just walk up to them and like "Excuse me, I noticed you from across the room and I just had to introduce myself" But don't noticeably make way your way to her. When you get her number and if you wanna text, talk about whatever you talked about when you first introduced yourself.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Great Thread 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

I feel ya. The initial approach is many of most will def. strike out, mainly because many guys won't do it. But what you're thinking is always the best route IMO. Just walk up to them and like "Excuse me, I noticed you from across the room and I just had to introduce myself" But don't noticeably make way your way to her. When you get her number and if you wanna text, talk about whatever you talked about when you first introduced yourself.

^ Bingo. She's not giving you any time dont give her any.
Exactly. But on the same note, u need to realize that if u want to make a girl ya main, u need to become her friend first. It makes things so much easier dealin w/ the bs b/c at least yall developed a relationship out of the usual bf/gf scenario.

Back
Top Bottom