AF1 Supreme Air Max Black 3m HELP!!!

When did these shoes drop? Ive had a lot of questions about the authenticity of these shoes...even tho I bought these from Niketown and have the Niketown salessticker still on the box....I found these on one of the last days Niketown HNL was closing. I remember a thread on these earlier but never checked back to seeif they were released...I am assuming everything is legit about these and that all Niketowns and some other retailers recieved this shoe...

NT if you have any info let me know!!!! Basically lookin for a release date and what accounts these were sent out to....

Heres my pics, and mods this is in no way trying to advertise my B/S thread (I am just getting a lot of questions on the release info and stuff and want to besure I give the correct information)

3999897378_ec7143448b.jpg
3999898874_0966b6eeb3.jpg
3999895790_91c81eec20.jpg
3999886748_7a5e24fa05.jpg

some better pics I found...
20097243192490-570x407.jpg
nike-air-force-1-supreme-max-3m-reflective-1.jpg
nike-air-force-1-supreme-max-3m-reflective-2-287x189.jpg

nah. those are legit. i almost bought them from NT waiks except was still too expensive even at 50% off.

Yes they are legit. Type the style code into google. Also they are at NTs and House of Hoops.

nic forces... how much is the retail?...

and yall sayin that these came out when?.... cuz i'll break my 2 year drought for these.... (07 was THE BEST YEAR, and since then, nothin)....

Hi, I bought these on the second day they were out.
174USD at X squared in Boston.
They will crease like crazy( and I wear wearable shoe trees) and they do not pop like other 3M shoes!
Don't make the mistake I made of paying full price for these!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

nah. those are legit. i almost bought them from NT waiks except was still too expensive even at 50% off.

damn you should have waited man!!! they were 70% off probly like 2 days later...

As most of us know, retail was $175. I'm pretty sure they came out 1st week of September and were for Quickstrike/Urban accounts (but don't quote me onthat). I held out and they have since gone on sale at the NTSF for $105 (that was 1st week of October).

i love these shoes but the price was outta hand, had to pass on it

Retail was $175 not sure the accounts but i personally thought the quality on these were horrendous.

But hey, thats just me...i buy alot of Supremes and Premiums, but i really couldn't persuade myself to get these.

Not a huge fan of air force 1's, but these look nice...I have the Air Jordan Retro V's Gray/Green in 3m and love them...have not worn them but love thelook

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

i picked these up at ntny like 2 weeks ago...i had to go return something and when i did that they had given me some 20% off one item coupon that had to beused within 2 hrs so i looked around for a lil then i went upstairs to check out the nsw section and i saw that they happened to be on sale for 104.99 so witthe 20% off i wound up payin about $83...which im very happy about cause there was noway i was payin anywhere near retail...i got real spoiled after gettin 2pairs of 112's at retail which are a whole lot better imo

Back
Top Bottom