AF1xAM95

smh.gif
atchanging the tongue to airforce. That wasn't on the first samples that appeared on here, was it?

d e beatup wrote:
smh.gif
at changing the tongue to airforce. That wasn't on the first samples that appeared on here, was it?

Yes it was. The first samples we saw on here said 'airforce', not 'airmax' like you might be thinking.

NICE but over charged. For the same price, i can get a pair of air max 95 and also a pair of force.

Man those are dope but do you really want to spend 200 hundread dollars on those .. Man i get a mad discount and i still dont know if i want those ... But heyi guess for what ill pay for them it just might be worth it ... Damn thank god for my nike discount ... too bad they wont be on swoosh tho ...

pimp.gif
finally a break from the ugly colorblocking nike been doing this whole year

copppeeed

Not bad but could be a lot better! How about perfin' the toes or, possibly a shade or 2 darker grey soft durabuck with perf? Man, what's up with thetongue switch up! From the midsole down, on point though. For $100 maybe but for $200...GETOUTAHEYAH!!!!
peace

Nike is mad late on this one. They should have really capitalized on this past years Air Force 1 Anniversary by releasing all of the collabo colorways insteadof all the stupid ugly crap that has been marked down and placed in sales bins...

They could have released an AF X OG Air Max/ X OG Jordan/ X OG Huarache/ X Random Classic BBall (ala CB Versions releasing now) colorway every week of thispast year and they would have flew off of shelves not to mention releasing classic OG Forces on top of that....

All of that holding out because of the collectors nonsense is played out. Instead they release straight gaaabage 255 colorways destroying the individuality ofthe original customers shoe and once again going back on their original intentions of 1 of 1 shoes and proving there are better things that can be done withtheir own line of shoes. 1 step forward 2 steps backward.

these are dope.
i actually think the logo on the tongue is
pimp.gif

it's a good point that the toe box looks as if it will crease instantly though.
$200 may be more than i want to pay for them
and there seems like enough interest that these will not go on sale anywhere.
we'll have to see. maybe i will be able to get them under 2 bills, otherwise ima have to pass.

Back
Top Bottom