AFC Divisional Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers- Saturday 4:30PM EST

good game, wanted the Ravens to pull it out but they just pissed it away
30t6p3b.gif

Ravens just choked in so many ways... from the two dropped passes to the penalty during the kickoff return. and with 1:30 and 1 timeout, at around the 50, why were they going for the big play on that final drive?

anyways, that's one trash talking team gone, hopefully another one tomorrow.....

Ravens just choked in so many ways... from the two dropped passes to the penalty during the kickoff return. and with 1:30 and 1 timeout, at around the 50, why were they going for the big play on that final drive?

anyways, that's one trash talking team gone, hopefully another one tomorrow.....

I hope the jets win, i DONT WANNA SEE either the steelers or the pats in the super bowl, it'd be boring. I just can't stand watching those two teams play.

I hope the jets win, i DONT WANNA SEE either the steelers or the pats in the super bowl, it'd be boring. I just can't stand watching those two teams play.

explain to me how the Ravens GAVE this game away???/

they had NO yards on offenswe and Pittsburgh spotted them 14 points.

Steelers SNATCHED this game from the Ravens

no one gave them +%%+

explain to me how the Ravens GAVE this game away???/

they had NO yards on offenswe and Pittsburgh spotted them 14 points.

Steelers SNATCHED this game from the Ravens

no one gave them +%%+

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

What a great comeback by the Steelers. I hate Baltimore with a passion and love watching them fail. Pittsburgh is beating whoever wins between the Jets/Pats.

After they lost to both teams at home during the season? I understand your happy about the win but don't talk so soon.

Playoffs are a completely different scenario and you know that.

What a great comeback by the Steelers. I hate Baltimore with a passion and love watching them fail. Pittsburgh is beating whoever wins between the Jets/Pats.

After they lost to both teams at home during the season? I understand your happy about the win but don't talk so soon.

dunno how everyone's saying the ravens blew it...they scored their 21 first half points because of dumb plays. pass interference on 3rd and like 16, fumble returned for a td that someone should have frickin fell on or picked up, and another fumble that gave them the ball on like the 15. i knew if the offensive line could just protect for a few seconds every play, we'd have a good chance to win that game.

if william gay doesn't get replaced by next season i'm gonna flippin go crazy.

dunno how everyone's saying the ravens blew it...they scored their 21 first half points because of dumb plays. pass interference on 3rd and like 16, fumble returned for a td that someone should have frickin fell on or picked up, and another fumble that gave them the ball on like the 15. i knew if the offensive line could just protect for a few seconds every play, we'd have a good chance to win that game.

if william gay doesn't get replaced by next season i'm gonna flippin go crazy.

It's possible but to state it as fact is absurd
laugh.gif
I can't see Pittsburgh coming into New England next week and winning *shrugs*

It's possible but to state it as fact is absurd
laugh.gif
I can't see Pittsburgh coming into New England next week and winning *shrugs*

I will post more later, but absolute jubilation. What a come back, and the defense came through. LeBeau is the greatest, Flacco and the offense gave the game away, and the refs made a mess of the game. HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!! (and all the IC Light is gone)

I will post more later, but absolute jubilation. What a come back, and the defense came through. LeBeau is the greatest, Flacco and the offense gave the game away, and the refs made a mess of the game. HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!! (and all the IC Light is gone)

Oh, and going outside right now to Stone Cold some beers. STONE COLD, STONE COLD!

Oh, and going outside right now to Stone Cold some beers. STONE COLD, STONE COLD!

Back
Top Bottom