AFC Divisional Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers- Saturday 4:30PM EST

omfg
indifferent.gif

Baltimore offense
indifferent.gif

3 and 19
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Congrats to the Steelers for coming back and winning the game but !%%+ you guys
laugh.gif

omfg
indifferent.gif

Baltimore offense
indifferent.gif

3 and 19
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Congrats to the Steelers for coming back and winning the game but !%%+ you guys
laugh.gif

Wonder how many clowns will still talk down on Big Ben, he is in prime position to bring his team to the Bowl after one more win.

Another clutch drive to win a game, and a HUGE clutch play on 3rd down.

Wonder how many clowns will still talk down on Big Ben, he is in prime position to bring his team to the Bowl after one more win.

Another clutch drive to win a game, and a HUGE clutch play on 3rd down.

He does it all the time. Hate him personally? I understand. But as a football player, he has proven time and time again that he is a pretty freakin' good QB

He does it all the time. Hate him personally? I understand. But as a football player, he has proven time and time again that he is a pretty freakin' good QB

Originally Posted by MPire

Frauds. So glad I dumped all my money on Baltimore winning straight up

good call buddy.

i'm just laughing at all you idiots that thought it was over early. ravens finished with like 126 yards of total offense. didn't do ++%@ all game except when they had a short field or stupid penalties by the steelers. this game proved who has the better defense. like i've been saying for the past month, james harrison should be defensive player of the year again. shoutout to suggs for his performance though. pretty much backed up all the trash he was talking all week, but still wasn't enough.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

Frauds. So glad I dumped all my money on Baltimore winning straight up

good call buddy.

i'm just laughing at all you idiots that thought it was over early. ravens finished with like 126 yards of total offense. didn't do ++%@ all game except when they had a short field or stupid penalties by the steelers. this game proved who has the better defense. like i've been saying for the past month, james harrison should be defensive player of the year again. shoutout to suggs for his performance though. pretty much backed up all the trash he was talking all week, but still wasn't enough.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

if Cam Cameron isn't fired after this game, I'm done with this team.

how many times will you run Ray Rice up the gut on first down to realize you're wasting a down? the Steelers won because they took shots down the field and made our DB's make the mistakes. Flacco had all the time in the world when the momentum was swinging our way, but Cam called the most +@!++#! conservative gameplan per usual, rendering our offense completely +@!++#! predictable and putting all the pressure on 3rd downs...same #%@%, different toilet.

we had the most talented and well balanced team in the league, but if you bow before your opponent and play defensively EVERY game, you're destined to fail.

unbelievable.

how many times will you run Ray Rice up the gut on first down to realize you're wasting a down? the Steelers won because they took shots down the field and made our DB's make the mistakes. Flacco had all the time in the world when the momentum was swinging our way, but Cam called the most +@!++#! conservative gameplan per usual, rendering our offense completely +@!++#! predictable and putting all the pressure on 3rd downs...same #%@%, different toilet.

we had the most talented and well balanced team in the league, but if you bow before your opponent and play defensively EVERY game, you're destined to fail.

unbelievable.

I think Flacco is one of the most over-rated QBs in the NFL alongside Sanchez, Ryan, Cutler, etc. Dude has all these weapons, generally has good pass protection but he rarely ever stands out or blows anyone away. His accuracy today was crap and he made some poor decisions including holding onto the ball for too long sometimes. I know Boldin dropped that TD pass but Flacco can be too erratic sometimes and overall he wasnt very good today. Ravens were just way too conservative in the 2nd half and they looked content with sitting on their lead. When they fell behind Flacco just wasnt good enough to really do anything about it.

Anyone else think the Ravens should've just let the Steelers score the TD on 1st and goal? I know there was a debate about this earlier in the season when the Packers played some team and I think I would just let my opponent score a TD in that situation. I'd much rather be down 7 with 2 minutes to go and all my timeouts available than be down 3 with 40 seconds left and no timeouts.

I think Flacco is one of the most over-rated QBs in the NFL alongside Sanchez, Ryan, Cutler, etc. Dude has all these weapons, generally has good pass protection but he rarely ever stands out or blows anyone away. His accuracy today was crap and he made some poor decisions including holding onto the ball for too long sometimes. I know Boldin dropped that TD pass but Flacco can be too erratic sometimes and overall he wasnt very good today. Ravens were just way too conservative in the 2nd half and they looked content with sitting on their lead. When they fell behind Flacco just wasnt good enough to really do anything about it.

Anyone else think the Ravens should've just let the Steelers score the TD on 1st and goal? I know there was a debate about this earlier in the season when the Packers played some team and I think I would just let my opponent score a TD in that situation. I'd much rather be down 7 with 2 minutes to go and all my timeouts available than be down 3 with 40 seconds left and no timeouts.

Thing is people have been talking about Flacco's record and wins in the playoffs, but he really hasn't played that well in those games (last week he did against KC). Joe has some talent, no doubt, but he has yet to really step up in a big game and situation. He hasn't beaten the Steelers and Ben in a meaningful game, and then games like NE last year was the defense and running game. It was sort of how Ben was at the beginning of his career, but Ben then evolved and started winning games with his arm. I wonder if Joe will do the same

As for the game, still can't believe it but the more I watch it again it makes sense why the Steelers won. The Ravens didn't really play well all game, Pitt just gave them some real random plays with the 2 fumbles (one for a TD) and were able to get touchdowns without much work. Great halftime motivation by someone and in the 2nd half, with some of the turnovers/bounces going the Steelers way they had no problem getting back into the game. Great to see the young WR core making some plays, what a throw on the 3rd down. Awesome, now just have to cheer for the Jets....ugh

Thing is people have been talking about Flacco's record and wins in the playoffs, but he really hasn't played that well in those games (last week he did against KC). Joe has some talent, no doubt, but he has yet to really step up in a big game and situation. He hasn't beaten the Steelers and Ben in a meaningful game, and then games like NE last year was the defense and running game. It was sort of how Ben was at the beginning of his career, but Ben then evolved and started winning games with his arm. I wonder if Joe will do the same

As for the game, still can't believe it but the more I watch it again it makes sense why the Steelers won. The Ravens didn't really play well all game, Pitt just gave them some real random plays with the 2 fumbles (one for a TD) and were able to get touchdowns without much work. Great halftime motivation by someone and in the 2nd half, with some of the turnovers/bounces going the Steelers way they had no problem getting back into the game. Great to see the young WR core making some plays, what a throw on the 3rd down. Awesome, now just have to cheer for the Jets....ugh

It's not Joe's fault that in the 2nd half, they'd only throw on obvious passing downs. You can NOT be that predictable against Labeau, at home, in the playoffs, with momentum swinging in their favor. You HAVE to throw the ball down field, or they're going to eat you alive with their schemes and blitzes.

It's the same reason we blew the lead @ NE earlier this season and it's been the same story the last 2-3 years.

I just hope Ray Ray comes back for one more shot, because there's no doubt in my mind we can be just as good, if not better next year with Cam gone (which I think/hope is a foregone conclusion)

This is a real, real bitter pill to swallow
tired.gif

It's not Joe's fault that in the 2nd half, they'd only throw on obvious passing downs. You can NOT be that predictable against Labeau, at home, in the playoffs, with momentum swinging in their favor. You HAVE to throw the ball down field, or they're going to eat you alive with their schemes and blitzes.

It's the same reason we blew the lead @ NE earlier this season and it's been the same story the last 2-3 years.

I just hope Ray Ray comes back for one more shot, because there's no doubt in my mind we can be just as good, if not better next year with Cam gone (which I think/hope is a foregone conclusion)

This is a real, real bitter pill to swallow
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

unbelievable.

there were a lot of screens in the first half that were somewhat effective, but most of the time flacco would drop back, there'd be good coverage in the secondary so he would have no choice but to check it down. it seemed like everytime he dropped back to pass he'd have to dump it to the ray rice or someone else near the line of scrimmage. i dunno if that's so much on flacco, because he could have forced throws into the secondary, but he would risk throwing interceptions. william gay drives me absolutely nuts though! i swear when it's thrown his way, the receiver makes the catch at least 80% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom