AFJ 9 white red detail information (included pictures)

so i'm assuming that it costs less than $1 to make shoes now based on the materials in those pics? they look like they use fake-fake leather, and thestitching is horrible.

Fail
smh.gif
smh.gif

Those look nice.....actually look like 9s, even with the AF1 midsole. Not saying I'll cop though.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

there have been way worse fusions. just wait til the XI fusions
sick.gif

these are bad but their not THAT BAD
they have pics of those//////but when you see the pic you have to look closely

Like others have said, there have been way worse fusions,look at the upcoming IV and VI's. In needs to stop this, think of the shoes they haven't done;the VII, VIII, X, Xi and then XII. I'm picturing it in my head and I'm not seeing how it could be good.

Mac4167 wrote:
Like others have said, there have been way worse fusions,look at the upcoming IV and VI's. In needs to stop this, think of the shoes they haven't done; the VII, VIII, X, Xi and then XII. I'm picturing it in my head and I'm not seeing how it could be good.

Unfortunately I think JB plans to "fuse" all the sig. line shoes. I just think we have to wait it out. As long as JB doesn't plan to retro theseI can get by with the other releases they have. I'll say one thing though, it'll be a cold in day in the shoe world when they announce they AJF XI andAJF XX3
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom