Africa and Colonialism Vol. Caucisoid

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Does anyone know the book by a black author/anthropologist who declares that Caucisoid and thier descendents have a genetic make-up that is more prone to be imperialistic and cause havoc to other nations becuase of this.

Much respect to any one who gives me the name. The author I think is well accredited

I'll save you some time.

Social behaviors are not caused by genetics.

Last edited:
I mean it's a forum so ya can discuss it but I just want the name of the book and then this can get deleted.
Homie abeautifulhaze way back when mentioned it in one "these" threads.

It's mostly for a discussion I'm having with a women about genetic make-up and race

No point my discussion is based on the idea that it exist and our discussion stemmed from her stating that Irish have hereditary gene that makes them more likely to be alcoholic or so something of that nature. More akin to minorities being prone to diabetes etc

This us the only book I know of but the author is as black as soy milk
laugh.gif

I'll save you some time.
Social behaviors are not caused by genetics.
Testosterone plays a huge role in social behavior and has a strong genetic component.  In that regard, it isn't surprising that groups of people categorized by race,height,sex,etc have differing testosterone levels on average and differing social behavior. 

Back
Top Bottom