AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I'd love a true to form retro of these.. They have NEVER been done properly in 26 years :smh:

In 1998, we had these "pimento" retros. Close to infrared coloring. But not quite. Quality materials though
1cc1524364c5ceb437d00c1917d4b17600e26ee_r.JPG

2009 saw the beets colorway
Air_Trainer_SC_whtgrybeet__6_-600x337.jpg

It was more of a deep red color.

That led to just a few years ago, this white/grey/red colorway
619MlIT9y4L._UX500_.jpg

All the '98 pimento pair needed was a brighter hue of red, and a colored tongue, and it'd be near perfect.

They have since done the same crap with the white/grey/blue c/w.

Give me this retro:
9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d_r.jpg

Not This:
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-white-metallic-platinum-cobalt-blue-01.jpg

And the same time as the beets was this darker blue pair
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-white-midnight-navy-3.jpg

These releasing together would be something else:
1991%20Air-Trainer-Sc-High-royal-Blue--Infrared-6822-6823-1large.jpg

Nike tries. But these guys were the originators of this model. It shouldn't be a question that they can't come close and/or release at least once a decade.

Don't talk to me about the raider c/w. It's been well documented.. Looks back, this line hasn't really gotten the respect it deserves. A vntg qs quality auburn is all we got really

Last edited:
i want a retro of the wmns Laser Blue cw and

btw does anyone here have a real life picture from the wmns laser blue cw

ive never seen a real life picture from this cw before

^^ Yep.

I want this as a QS with premium materials. This has never been redone!

Still tight about them being pulled off ID. Could have ID'd them and then done a minor customization with teal paint. This pic is still sitting on my desktop lol was ready to ID them right before they pulled them off

Last edited:
I looked at IDing that pair as well but I just never got around to pulling the trigger.

I remember this summer camp type movie coming out around 91 where this one chick was wearing a pair of these
sciii.jpg

Anyone remember the name?
----------
Basic crap for a billion dollar company to do.. White, grey, some elements of black, and a bright color accent. Same story going on 28 years. I'd still wear a white,basic grey, blue or a orange type colorway.

The SC II had the orange accented pair and the bright green. Sad that this never came to fruitation on a retro front.

Which brings up the fact the SC LOW has been neglected too.

Last edited:
I would actually rather they get back to making these with some sort of decent materials and structure before worrying too much about colorways. The only decent pair they've done in the last few years was the Auburn vintage QS. Since then they've gotten worse and worse. Even the IDs were horrible.

I would actually rather they get back to making these with some sort of decent materials and structure before worrying too much about colorways. The only decent pair they've done in the last few years was the Auburn vintage QS. Since then they've gotten worse and worse. Even the IDs were horrible.

^^This

I hate that they've all but cut so much lower ... A "remastered" run of the OGs would be awesome .. I'd pay the difference if it's TRUE , than they'd be worth it .

This shoe is dead to nike...And it's a damb shame.

Somebody in charge over there needs to be slapped.

Back
Top Bottom