AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

lol eastbay has these on exclusion of discount codes. these things are going to sit harder than last time. going to rot on store shelves.

nike needs to either stop releasing these or lower that damn price.

shoe should be like 79 bucks retail...

Disappointed to hear these are worse than the '09 joints SMH. Imagine if they gave us that Trainer SC II QS quality on these.

I'm only copping once the price drops on FNL so I can use a promo code and a WC rewards coupon. If the price never drops, so be it....retail isn't an option for these.

To be honest i have not worn my 09 pair. i got them on my brothers 50 percent off a year after they released. the quality on those were pretty much bad to. but i may rock them soon. i keep forgetting i even have them. i would wait to cop these they will go on sale again.

my 09s are a size 11 and the 13s are size 11 aswell

I can slide my foot back and forth even after fully lacing em

got em off ebay so I can't return em, I can still wear em but I'd prefer atleast a half size down on em

kinda pissed cause my instinct was to half down but I played it safe

Half down it is, I have a feeling these won't go on discount so easily this time, but they probably will eventually

Just look at all the other trainers, they are still sitting from months back. These will sit too. Once they dip to $89ish ill cop with a winners circle coupon and gift card.

lemme get this straight...these are even WORSE than the 2009s? i wore those twice and the leather got so dented it looked like I worked out in them for 5 years straight :x

they'll prolly go on discount but don't think it'll be deeply discounted like the last run

knick looking colorways are super popular right now

Got em for $79.99 using my FA birthday coupon , not bad for a classic shoe especially but people are paying for Jordan's with same quality

All this talk makes me glad I didnt pick these up yet, will wait for them to go cheaper ill keep rockin my beat 09's til then thanks for the info

Went to go try these on today. They look great on foot (shape is slightly different than 2009's around the heel) comfort isn't as good as the 2009's (the pairs I tried on seemed like they were lacking cushion in the forefoot) but not horrible. Sizing, I wore a 12 in the 2009's and these I could get away with 11.5. also padding around the ankle was stiff and aggravating my ankle wasn't like that on the 2009's.

Last edited:
i dont understand why they release the orange ones for the millionth time but wont release any of the other og colors....

makes you appreciate the trainer sc 2 release even more.

Backwards NIKE on my left shoe. Other than that they look good to me.

I got em for $66 so I'm not exactly about to blow the doors off on NDC. It's not THAT serious to me.

Backward Nike on the pair I just got in the mail 2 days ago. I was wondering about that myself.

tumblr_m3azmsc9fF1r2f6w8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Purchased upon sight! I've been wanting these since I had them waaaay back in the day 
laugh.gif
I went in to check them out and I ended up buying them. Lol only $110 & no waiting on the Internet for them to drop then sell out in 5 minutes. I had these kicks OG in 7th grade and have waited for a good retro

Back
Top Bottom