Aglit Italy Leather/suede shoe strings

Luxury laces?

Suedes the only one that looks cool to me but I'll stick to my .99cents SofSole laces though.

I feel as if shoes look good with the laces they come with/alternate laces they come with.

The stock laces are a certain color for a reason. In any case, im sure a few shoes can be pulled off. Gold laces are nice but it needs to be with the right shoe.

Not sure about those, but the leather laces that came in my Viberg Service Boots are a nice touch. They look a lot like the first pic, just black. I don't give a damn how nice some laces are though, $70 is absurd.

Last edited:
Just checked the website and some of the limited edition in 72" goes up to $100.

I am honestly not a fan of leather laces, they often comes loose even when double knotted because they are smooth. Plus they are bulkier by the knot because they tend to be thicker.

Last edited:
Could be cool in Lanvins or something similar but for $70+? Even in $500 shoes that's ridiculous.  Jordans, Foamz or something? 
sick.gif

Rich people gonna eat this up. One of those I wish I thought of it first kind of thing imo.

this has been out for a long time now man :lol:

usually a higher end shoe will come with these but $70 for laces... :lol:

might as well spend less and get waxed laces, look the exact same and cheaper.

Waste of money but not bad. Like if all I got is black arenas switchin out with diff laces is cool.

Back
Top Bottom