Agree? MJ-Kobe-Lebron Domination.

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
86f25984e6796ea19cb35e89786b16915e35c00.jpg

Is it wrong NT is it wrong?
nerd.gif

Wrong: you have Kobe and Lebron seemingly on the same level as MJ.

Basketball and Nike-wise combined, MJ will be above them both.

edit: and who did this? they couldn't use a better pic of Lebron. Boy looking mad dingy, and unkept.

Edit: I took it for more than what it was at first
laugh.gif
. It does look sick though, no doubt.
pimp.gif

Its more who is dominating which time period not Kobe and LBJ same level with MJ.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Its more who is dominating which time period not Kobe and LBJ same level with MJ.
If so, then ok. If we weren't being brand specific, then we'd have a problem too.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i can almost guarantee that two of those shots went in

the third....was probably a brick

eyes.gif

Who ever made the pic,

This is sick. If possible can somebody make this a wall paper?

that's a real nice design, props
pimp.gif

have you tried seeing how it'd look with the middle lined up with the others? and just moving "Domination" up, or to the bottom? if you can getit, maybe you should post it so we can see how it looks

I did this wallpaper awhile ago. Its hard finding a big pic of LeBron or Kobe jumpshooting without a huge watermark over it. If ya'll can provide me withdecent sized pics, I will remake the wallpaper and custom size it for nters.

I did this wallpaper awhile ago. Its hard finding a big pic of LeBron or Kobe jumpshooting without a huge watermark over it. If ya'll can provide me with decent sized pics, I will remake the wallpaper and custom size it for nters.

Just make that one right there a wall paper. IMO that one is great!

Originally Posted by tupac003

I did this wallpaper awhile ago. Its hard finding a big pic of LeBron or Kobe jumpshooting without a huge watermark over it. If ya'll can provide me with decent sized pics, I will remake the wallpaper and custom size it for nters.

Just make that one right there a wall paper. IMO that one is great!

Put a Knicks jersey on LeBron though.

Back
Top Bottom