AH!! Toe cramps UNAPPRECIATION!!

So i'm doing my thing and browsing on NT until a sudden my toe starts cramping up! Worst thing is, my shoes were still on and i'm all paralyzed andtrembling so i couldn't reach to untie them and get to my toes!
mad.gif
Worst10 minutes of my life! Feels like someone stuck a knife to me, the only time i would point a gun to myself and wish it was over
sick.gif

I've never had 'em in my toes.

Has anyone ever got a horse in their calve while they were sleeping?

Hurts like a motha!
sick.gif

This is one of the most excruciating pains I've ever felt. Its usually the fourth toe that crosses/spread apart.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

happened to me while i was sleeping, Ive never felt a more intense pain in my life then that... and its even worse when u get it with socks on
Man, i had one while sleeping too. I think it the worst time to get one, and i had a good dream which woke me the hell up!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I've never had a toe cramp ever.....

same.

i thought op was talking about stumping your toes off something
Getting them with shoes on are killer. Be glad you haven't had any

how about when theres a guest speaker giving a speech in class and it happens :l

i had to sit there and take the pain

I know exactly what you're talking about. Getting them in the pool is definitely the worst. Do bananas really prevent getting them?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I've never had 'em in my toes.

Has anyone ever got a horse in their calve while they were sleeping?

Hurts like a motha!
sick.gif

frown.gif
Happens to me. I wake up out of nowhere and move around.. then *cramp*

I remember when that happened to my sister a few years ago, she was screaming like crazy and her toes were spread apart like crazy and I seriously couldnt stoplaughing...

Isn't it a leg cramp, it's just that your toes are the most visible part? Getting them when driving, really bad.

Never got a toe cramp, but the bad leg cramps have me rolling on the ground holding my leg trying to do anything to fix it.
sick.gif

When they just spread apart and I can't move 'em, I just be wantin' to cry haha. Haven't gotten one in a few months tho.

I used to get bad toe cramps while swimming when I was younger. I get arch cramps a lot because I'm flat footed. I get them a lot when I'm driving andit's really dangerous. I also get cramps in my neck when I yawn too hard. Weird too because I drink water non stop and also stretch a lot, sucks.

Back
Top Bottom