AHHH MANN...NEW TWERK TEAM....LET'S GO!!!

real life...

How do you dance on that if a girl is doing all that in the club??

how do you hit that without busting?
laugh.gif

real life...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

laugh.gif
grin.gif

first question: answer is you basically smash her out with clothes on in between letting her do that wild stuff, then if you're in there you find a wall and take it from there.

second question: yea she's prob above average backshots, but I doubt she's doin all THAT in bed. She's prob doin WAY more than the average chick, though, but if it's too much you gotta either look at other stuff goin on in the room or take charge and get in them cheeks. if you all in them cheeks she ain't gone' be able to do all that crazy stuff unless you weak with it/not packin. if you guttin her out extra hard she just gonna be tryna throw it back while you slammin her into her pillow/headboard. and that's when you go from holdin' her hips to holdin her shoulders.

as you can see i have thouroughly imagined a smash session with this chick.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

laugh.gif
grin.gif

first question: answer is you basically smash her out with clothes on in between letting her do that wild stuff, then if you're in there you find a wall and take it from there.

second question: yea she's prob above average backshots, but I doubt she's doin all THAT in bed. She's prob doin WAY more than the average chick, though, but if it's too much you gotta either look at other stuff goin on in the room or take charge and get in them cheeks. if you all in them cheeks she ain't gone' be able to do all that crazy stuff unless you weak with it/not packin. if you guttin her out extra hard she just gonna be tryna throw it back while you slammin her into her pillow/headboard. and that's when you go from holdin' her hips to holdin her shoulders.

as you can see i have thouroughly imagined a smash session with this chick.

Back
Top Bottom