AIIGHT IT'S SUNDAY.....WHERE THE @++@ IS MY TAPE?!?!?!?!??!

Don't play w/ me...It was supposed to be here by now. I swear if that tape don't come by sundown. I'm using my Delta frequent flyer miles, andi'mma run up in Columbia's offices. That's my word.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Don't play w/ me...It was supposed to be here by now. I swear if that tape don't come by sundown. I'm using my Delta frequent flyer miles, and i'mma run up in Columbia's offices. That's my word.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Don't play w/ me...It was supposed to be here by now. I swear if that tape don't come by sundown. I'm using my Delta frequent flyer miles, and i'mma run up in Columbia's offices. That's my word.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go handle that for us Deep, I got yo Pay Lawyer in the event that $$$* gets drastic

Get'cha Laney On!

%%$! is outta control, it's outta control....and I don't care what is happening.....

No getting frustrated.....i want to be sedated!!!!!!

It's insane how it feels...........

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it really comin out today?? Please say yes. Clipse gotta be the illest slept on in history!! These cats gettin me mad over here. Lemme get that. And when Idoes drop where can I find it?

its kinda messed up that cam is the only person who mixtape actually dropped the day he said it would..

I feel you. I was listening to some Clipse while I was doing laundry. I felt so cool measuring out the Arm & Hammer powder detergent.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

I feel you. I was listening to some Clipse while I was doing laundry. I felt so cool measuring out the Arm & Hammer powder detergent.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
iight.

i dont recall of mixtapes being out on sundays (or to be released on sundays) jus chill ya'll well get it soon

but if we dont drama's got some explaining to do

Back
Top Bottom