Air bubble inside my XII

Today I took out my AJ XII's Retro "bred" and realized the right shoe had a huge bubble below the insole around the toe area
frown.gif
. I wore them because I thought that would fix the problem... wrong

Anybody else have ever seen this problem? As you can see in the pictures, the shoes are in perfect condition, so it's really weird what happened

e2b16218a6b07cebb0e8299a3d129cee18c7261a.pjpg
5ab16812a5bb79e2b6951ce316e42b2083c982b0.pjpg

93f2654121aa4bea7d2ec8bddbff739e65f0e20d.pjpg
b6716413a7bb7ce5bfa55e17671a4f2f60f1d060.pjpg

I just added a drawing so you guys can get an idea... I know it's crappy but will help
tongue.gif

I don't get it.. you mean that dark blackish strip is where the bubble burst out of the sole? Never seen anything like that on 12's

its just dis molded rubber... B grade... defect... the air wouldn't have popped.... its zoom air in the 12's.... deflate? maybe... but yea those aredefective...

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

its just dis molded rubber... B grade... defect... the air wouldn't have popped.... its zoom air in the 12's.... deflate? maybe... but yea those are defective...

its odd

Well at least they can be your beaters now, mine were my beaters until they red wasn't black anymore more like white.(Scraped)

^dont give in. that little tiny flaw on those is way better than the garbage they are about to put out.

sell them. and re-buy them.....maybe you'll get a better deal anyways.

Originally Posted by carlos2324

frown.gif
I guess I'll have to buy the XII "Flu Games"... I don't like em because of the suede
smh.gif

so why buy? Why buy a shoe you don't like? Instead, save some money and buy the og or another retro. You'll be giving into the hype if you buy what youdon't personally like.

I know the shoe looks great and I love them and, like Daver said, I don't wanna buy the "flu game" XII because I don't like those... theproblem is that I feel like a balloon under my foot and after a while it hurts... thanks for your comments, I won't give in with the shoes

Originally Posted by Daver

frown.gif
I guess I'll have to buy the XII "Flu Games"... I don't like em because of the suede
smh.gif

so why buy? Why buy a shoe you don't like? Instead, save some money and buy the og or another retro. You'll be giving into the hype if you buy what you don't personally like.
real talk, dont buy those lame $$! flu games

Wow...That sucks. Take the loss and sell them on ebay and invest in another pair. Who knows, theres people who would buy them that wouldn't care about thatbubble.

frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Just buy the 2003 retros, don't torture yourself

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Daver

frown.gif
smh.gif

so why buy? Why buy a shoe you don't like? Instead, save some money and buy the og or another retro. You'll be giving into the hype if you buy what you don't personally like.
real talk, dont buy those lame $$! flu games

I'm gonna have to get those Flu Games too, because my pair was defective. Unless someone can find an OG pair in good condition.

Back
Top Bottom