Air Carnivores in summer 2010

already posted in the summer 2010 thread, but yeah im excited. i wanted these every since

i was in jr high. lock it up

Already posted, but yeah, I'm excited. These came out back when I was too young to say what I did and didn't want. I remember asking my dad for theseand and him telling me if you get these no Jordans.

ab3ssp.gif

These have always been one of dopest Nike's IMO if Nike retros the air gos and and unlimiteds I may cop than retire.

i hope next to be retroed is the Air Unlimited... please Nike... please...!!!

I still have my OG's

I was feeling myself that summer and had money

They have a cult following, but if they release them in huge numbers, they're going to sit. I remember being pissed that I spent $1 something on them, thensaw them on sale a few weeks later.

Yea man Im Siked!!

Cant wait. Ima def get 2. One to rock and one to play ball. The design is just nasty. They look like beasts on the court. I've wanted to get the theOG's but I haven't because so many of my original kicks have fallen apart on me..

And yes, these will go on sale and sit.The regular public hasn't seen a shoe built like this. But I'll cop with that employee discount first day. Iwant em bad.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

these will def hit clearance
Guaranteed to hit sales racks en masse. Only a fool would pay MSRP for these. Ugly then, and with the trashy materials the use these daysthey'll be even worse now.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I never got into them.. They're just ugly to me.

IMO, They're not so much pretty ugly, as ugly pretty.
but these will tank at retail.

Nike don't give a damn because they're the only game in town now, so retailers basically have to order them, even if they end up selling them at costor less.

Back
Top Bottom