Air Carnivores in summer 2010

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

You either love or hate these, but I don't understand how people are confused as to how to rock em.  If you didn't love them back then and see them being worn, and you're looking at them wondering how to wear em, what to wear them with, etc... they're just not for you. 

Just some basic guildines, IMO:

1. They won't look good on big feet.  If you wear a 12 or bigger, just leave them alone.
2. Go at least a half-size down.  You've gotta try them on to be sure, but I know myself and most people who tried on their true size said they run mad big.  These would look horrible if they sat big on your feet.
3. If you have a small foot, do whatever you want with the straps, but you might want to keep them strapped up, cause leaving both straps undone would make your foot look almost non-existent. Also, big or small foot, either strap both straps or leave em both undone.  One strap on, one off doesn't work on these.
4. With shorts, just wear them with some darker or muted color shorts, like green, grey, black, or really dark Khaki.  Don't go with the light khaki on these, you'll look like you work in the park.
5. Best thing to do with these in all honesty, stash em till fall, rock em with dark jeans and a gray or black hoodie. 
indifferent.gif

I wear a 12 and there is no problems. As a matter of fact I wore these sunday with LIGHT COLORED KHAKIS and smashed it. Bottom line, rock what you want. opinions are like *** holes, everyone has one, and they prolly stink.

ROFL @ guidelines
Sz 12, black cargos and a purple &white Crooks tee on Sat
Wore em strapped to the mall tried on some kicks and didnt feel like strapping the 1 shoe back up
................so I didnt
Sue me

Lol that's so lame...my thing is if u have the money to buy the kicks your intitled to wear them however u want.

Still need to pick these up, hopefully my size will still be around in a couple of weeks for the 50.
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

it would also be nice if they released the black/anthracite-plum pair also.

this, the plum c/w is
pimp.gif

Where does one get the 50/50 and what do you do when you don't know an employee? I saw someone on 59th and lex wearing the 49ers yesterday. I have to get both

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Where does one get the 50/50 and what do you do when you don't know an employee?
you gotta talk to them and see if they will put you on....pretty simple actually....

They need to retro those haurache trainer's joints are so dope I had them when I was younger

Back
Top Bottom