Air Carnivores in summer 2010

those celtic cw diamond turfs and the trainer huaraches are incredible...damn im going to get back to working on my time machine. take myself back to 94 and buy these all up, zoom back to 2010 and make a million bucks lol just playing...id wear them all forget resellin

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Where does one get the 50/50 and what do you do when you don't know an employee?
you gotta talk to them and see if they will put you on....pretty simple actually....

But what stores does the 50/50. I'm actually not too familiar with this 

I couldn't wait any longer and just bought them for 95. Top 5 of my most comfortable shoe. I can say I am get the 49ers color once I can get it for around the same and if I see this green pair cheaper I'll buy it again.

i want the 49ers colorway .

will be copped when money good

ima save them for the winter , red champion hoody , levis , and these joints with a cc fitted lol .

Originally Posted by curtisboy

CARNIVORE-DINO--WHITE-T.gif

carnivore-BLACK-T.gif
carnivore-DINO.gif

I just bought the white and the grey one for $30 each I didnt want to post until i copped through paypal lol

carnivore-VULTURE.gif
where can i cop these tees?

was suppose to pick up last week but essed my doe for them up (Uncle Jack's Steakhouse FTW/L) and with a certain someone giving me a heads up on some joints i been looking or for yrs, i may have to wait a bit for these
smh.gif
...they do look
eek.gif
pimp.gif
in person

How did folks size on these? I'm usually a 10 and ended up having to go down to a 9 for that foamposite feel

^They run big, I'm usually a 9.5 and I tried on a 9 and I still had some room. Just ordered a fitted for the purple colorway, now I just gotta grab the shoes on the 50.

It will be a good thing I let these sit on the shelves. They needed more time to marinate down to the price below retail. I don't think I can expect for folks to gobble these up in my area, so that's another good thing.

Back
Top Bottom