Air Flight 89 elephant print

damn jb.. these were actually hot.. oh that that's why you guys scrapped them... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Zoom Flight 95s / Viotech AT3s / Capitol 95s / 3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Haze Lows / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Quote:
eh, the best 2 flight 89's are patent

Which 2? One of them has to be the all black with white swoosh. What's the other one?

Yeah, but look at all the subsequent one's coming out after that, especially those outlined ones. Ugh... damn I want some Flight 89s.

Quote:
Are you sure it's not because JB was mad that they look better than the III's??

Are you sure you're not on something? AJIII is much better design, than AF89, I mean come on!!

Peace

Yeah i am happy someone made a post about these cause i wanted them. i dont know why they scratched these they make me want III's more.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collection Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

These are hot and should have been released. On the other hand I've heard rumors that JB plans to drop some III's late this year or early next year.

yup, they've been scrapped. sucks 'cause i have a french connect now but oh well..

..money comes and money goes but shoes are hot forever..

Dec. JB coming strong wit da III's...thats why there was no need for these

although they are hot
_________________________________________________________________​
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

Quote:
Which 2? One of them has to be the all black with white swoosh. What's the other one?

Yeah, but look at all the subsequent one's coming out after that, especially those outlined ones. Ugh... damn I want some Flight 89s.
the other one is the red

and i completely agree w/ the latter statement

Too bad they're not releasing them. I would have copped both models. My all time favorite 89's are:
1) Red/Red-White Patent
2) Royal/White
3) White/Navy-Red

Weren't the air flight 89's the "poor man's" Jordan III? And, yeah, I wouldn't mind having both.

i hoping on a pair of purple on grey flights, a nice soft purple and a light grey THAT WOULD BE THE JUMP OFF
jus stop frontin, you know whats coming

WANTED size 9.5 d/s lime am90, purple and grey am90 wmns euro. any nice am90's matter of fact, mahgonny hemps, any xi's(not low and ICY), ezinbox me if u got

Quote:
Weren't the air flight 89's the "poor man's" Jordan III?

Haha no they were they poor mans Jordan IV. And also the JV Flight shoe.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of nikes and they're happy..." -

Back
Top Bottom