Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

Any word on the black version? It would have been nice if they released those in March/April to coincide with the tourney, but Nike handles retro releases poorly. This year they could have even been helped by Michigan making the championship game. Another blown opportunity.

They've treated a lot of their 90's classics like garbage. Damn shame.

It's a shame what they've done to the Barkley and Bo line, two athletes still in the fold.

Anyone own the recent Air Force maxes? How do they fit?

The previous release of the OGs I bought and went TTS, damn things were tight.

Half sz up or tts on this years ?

Any word on the black version? It would have been nice if they released those in March/April to coincide with the tourney, but Nike handles retro releases poorly. This year they could have even been helped by Michigan making the championship game. Another blown opportunity.

Yup... all great ideas... you should work for their marketing dept.

NIke... hire this guy!!!!!

Smarter people than me work at Nike (i think) but someone needs to tell me why they keep putting out whack colors literally no one wants (the recent wheat Force Maxes were slashed $50 off within one week of hitting shelves) yet the originals colorways just are often non existent. They do this questionable business model time and time again for so many classic shoes that there has to be a reason for this, other than "creating hype for later."

Anyone own the recent Air Force maxes? How do they fit?

The previous release of the OGs I bought and went TTS, damn things were tight.

Half sz up or tts on this years ?

I own them all just because they are my grail and they all went deep into discounts and outlets lol.

Fit TTS to me.

October. At least it's not the hyperfuse crap they did last time
Capture+_2018-09-06-08-53-56.png
Capture+_2018-09-06-08-54-17.png
Capture+_2018-09-06-08-54-33.png

why am i feeling this colorway?

can we get an all black and/or black/grey one too?

21dc8d34-e467-4501-8a67-d5b4a0991df8.jpg 21dc8d34-e467-4501-8a67-d5b4a0991df8.jpg Glad that the Air Force Max CB is getting another retro and not hyperfuse! Hopefully we get more than two colorways like they did last time. I don't hate the new colorway but I don't love it either. I hope they give us at least One OG colorway.

Attachments

• 1994-nike-air-force-max-cb-original-blk-wh-01side.jpg
    1994-nike-air-force-max-cb-original-blk-wh-01side.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 21
  • p_16613471_85778906_7363591.jpg
    p_16613471_85778906_7363591.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 25
To anyone wondering about sizing: I went up half a size. Now that the shoe is broken in I feel like I could have gone TTS even though my toe has the right amount of room at 1/2 size up.

Back
Top Bottom