Air Fryer / Preassure Cookers

How has them?
What's your thoughts?
Recommendations?
Recipes?

Just got the Ninja Foodi and I'm ready to roll.

Just got one a few weeks ago. Ribs are amazing in the instantpot.. probably one of the best things to cook in terms of time. Cook in instantpot take out, but on bbq sauce and broil in oven for couple minutes..amazing..I want an air fryer next for fries and wings I heard come out crispy

Just got an air fryer a few weeks ago (as a gift) and i love it. Only made fries with it though. lol

I have an air fryer, fries come out great, and wings aren't bad either. If you have a smaller one, don't load it with wings because they won't come out as crispy as you want them.

According to people that I personally know that have them, I have been told

Don't waste your money on such a niche kitchen device. At best, you will end up using it only a few times per year. Not worth the space

Don't waste your money on such a niche kitchen device. At best, you will end up using it only a few times per year. Not worth the space
You're right, I'm not looking to use it every day.

But I dont believe that's entirely true for everyone now a days. I'm sure it is changing how a lot of people are cooking now a days. From rice to steak to stews. You no longer need big ovens and stoves.

I bought for Frying and Stews.

If you consider the amount of Oil you're going to be saving, long term it pays for it self.

Just got one a few weeks ago. Ribs are amazing in the instantpot.. probably one of the best things to cook in terms of time. Cook in instantpot take out, but on bbq sauce and broil in oven for couple minutes..amazing..I want an air fryer next for fries and wings I heard come out crispy

Just got an air fryer a few weeks ago (as a gift) and i love it. Only made fries with it though. lol

I have an air fryer, fries come out great, and wings aren't bad either. If you have a smaller one, don't load it with wings because they won't come out as crispy as you want them.

Thats why I purchased the Foodi, it is an Air Fryer and Pressure cooker combo.

If you consider the amount of Oil you're going to be saving, long term it pays for it self.
You cook with that much oil on a yearly basis? I guess IF you fry periodocially. I would say for someone that rarely fries food, it wouldn't be a good investment.

There are plenty of times it rains and can’t fire up the grill that’s when that pressure cooker gets used a lot.. as far as the air fryer I have kids who eat fries, so if I can save time using that then heating up a big oven it’s a win.

You cook with that much oil on a yearly basis? I guess IF you fry periodocially. I would say for someone that rarely fries food, it wouldn't be a good investment.
When you say it that way, lol, seems like I cook unhealthy as ****. LoL

But yes, I use a lot of oil since I dont recycle...

A lot of greasing shallow and deep frying. Plus using oil for Rice

I’ve actually heard the exact opposite. Like 17 of us were having a convo about these the other night and apparently ppl love them. Couple ppl said they use it to reheat a lot of stuff

There are plenty of times it rains and can’t fire up the grill that’s when that pressure cooker gets used a lot.. as far as the air fryer I have kids who eat fries, so if I can save time using that then heating up a big oven it’s a win.
Have you looked into the indoor smokeless grill?

I’ve actually heard the exact opposite. Like 17 of us were having a convo about these the other night and apparently ppl love them. Couple ppl said they use it to reheat a lot of stuff
This is correct.

The instant pot is one of the hottest Christmas gift. The ninja foodi is virtually sold out everywhere ... none of the major retailers can keep them in stock.

The Millennials and people on the go are into this. Just hear good things.

When you say it that way, lol, seems like I cook unhealthy as ****. LoL

But yes, I use a lot of oil since I dont recycle...

A lot of greasing shallow and deep frying. Plus using oil for Rice
I got you, seems like you fry often, so it would be cool for you.

I think folks that like crispy food, but already don't fry food have their ways of getting crispy food through baking and broiling.

I got you though

I got you, seems like you fry often, so it would be cool for you.

I think folks that like crispy food, but already don't fry food have their ways of getting crispy food through baking and broiling.

I got you though
I don't bake/broil often and when I do, I'm expecting to cook for about 3/4 hours while stuff bake properly and I can get a good crops in the broil.

According to reviews and the manufacturer, I can go from Frozen to Crispy wings in 20 minutes.

So also, I take the time into consideration, time is money for a lot of people.
15441156964714967260256060062897.jpg

Plus in the foodi you can cook Main and side dishes at the same time. Lots of benefits.

They are the truth.
I e done everything from steak to salmon and came out way better than stove.

Where they really shine is warming up leftovers. You can reheat wings and they will be crispy like new. Instead of soggy and hot like the microwave.

It's a time saver when doing big meals and you can cook steak without smoking up the kitchen.

I've had an air fryer for about two months now. I like it. I use it for wings (from frozen), sandwiches, etc.

If you eat fries that would be easy to cook on there. Basically anything you fry would work, and be healthier.

I don't bake/broil often and when I do, I'm expecting to cook for about 3/4 hours while stuff bake properly and I can get a good crops in the broil.

According to reviews and the manufacturer, I can go from Frozen to Crispy wings in 20 minutes.

Plus in the foodi you can cook Main and side dishes at the same time. Lots of benefits.

The one I have is frozen to crispy in about 36 minutes, but they come out perfect.

Time always plays a role, you are correct.

What have you cooked other than wings and the fries?

The hell is an air fryer

Lol thought it was the name for some new Nike joint. :lol:

On topic though, pressure cookers are great for cooking beets and goat meat.

I've been contemplating getting the Air Fryer but I've heard mixed opinions on it on anything other than fries.

Back
Top Bottom