Air Fryer / Preassure Cookers

Which one did you cop again? I need one of these. Probably one that cooks for more than 1 person.
I purchased the Ninja Foodi. It was a hard to get as every place was sold out, to include online. Just kept going to the store every day and they got 1 in stock.

It's an air fryer, pressure cooker, steamer, over, dehydrator and slow cooker.

Have not. Anyone use these, how are they?
indoor smokeless grill. its not smokeless like they make it seem but provides less smoke with the fan technology. I use it for steaks and burgers, they come out real juicy.

indoor smokeless grill. its not smokeless like they make it seem but provides less smoke with the fan technology. I use it for steaks and burgers, they come out real juicy.
That's the point, they can be used indoors without having to worry about setting the place on fire.

Reminds me about this one time I was in BestBuy and some employees were grilling inside the warehouse and almoat set the entire BestBuy wing in the mall on fire (not really). The entire place had to get evacuated and it was smoke all over the place. I wonder how much revenue they lost that day. LoL

:rofl:
True, but some complain about smoke still coming and want no smoke at all. like trying to cook in a hotel room or something. :lol:

Subjective .....

Although the Ninja Foodi is more than an air fryer, I see lots of use and is significantly useful for a lot of stuff I would do.

I have 2 wall ovens and took cook certain things I'll still prefer the Foodi.

When I can place rock hard wings, cook them to 185 degree in 10 minutes and finished them off to crisp on another 18 minutes. I'm happy.

Instead of putting oil on a pan waiting and cooking fries and dealing with all the mess, 18 minutes from frozen to crisp for 2 lbs of fries. I'm happy.

And although those are the only the examples I cam personally give you from experience. Theres a heap of stuff I have read up they can do.

Not to mention the price IMO was negligible in comparison to my microwave that my wife hates to use as she reheats everything in the oven or stove.

Iight guys. I'm about to take tay1 tay1 challenge and try to do a deep fry chicken recipe with the air fryer.

I'll post pictures.

Hope if not a flop cause I'm hungry .....

Last edited:
Ok guys.

So I'm done cooking and eating the (8 count) Fry chicken and Hashbrown casserole.

1st off, I did the drums with a single pass of batter while the thighs I did two.

Because I wanted to give space for the air fryer to work, I did 4 and 4 although I probably could of have done 6 and be ok.

Now, once done they came out looking lovely. They also tasted great. They were also crunchy!!! Not the same as a KFC original but they still had lots of crunch. So in essence, it was a different crunchy.

With that said, the Foodi was more than capable of giving a great feast for batter chicken.

Below, the process....
20181213_152318.jpg
20181213_152909.jpg
20181213_165440.jpg
20181213_173956.jpg
20181213_180649.jpg

Have had my instant pot for 18 months. Love it. Made a cheeseless cheesecake in it in 30 mins. (had to let it chill for 6 hours tho before digging in)

Back
Top Bottom