Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Only pair that I want. Still have the Freshwaters and Volts from the last retro a few years back...Speaking of which, remember how difficult of a cop Freshwaters and Volts were a several years ago?

Only pair that I want. Still have the Freshwaters and Volts from the last retro a few years back...Speaking of which, remember how difficult of a cop Freshwaters and Volts were a several years ago?

I def remember them being more desired back then. I'm glad they aren't now tho as I've been able to save money on my pairs.
Seems like Nike milking the Griffey line really caused dudes to not think they were hot or a must have anymore.

Does anyone else remember or have this shirt? I remember seeing it on swoosh and they had the black version first, then it sold out and only these were left. It's a NSW shirt and I can't seem to find any pics of it online. It's like a lost file or something, dope shirt too....

haha not long.... the way he sometimes drags his toe box area to the ground while walking coz he thinks it's funny and cool kind of not long....

Having a 2 year old myself, I can definitely relate . [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Props to you for pulling the trigger. Unless it was a family portrait or photo shoot, I couldn't .

Last edited:
Having a 2 year old myself, I can definitely relate . [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Props to you for pulling the trigger. Unless it was a family portrait or photo shoot, I couldn't .

Had to pull the trigger.... copped for $22 otd.... but he UnDS it last night.... he did aiite with them.... no toe drag yet lol

Oh $22 ain't bad at all. A good 3 wears & I'd say you won [emoji]128514[/emoji]
QFT 
laugh.gif

Copped Freshwaters on Ruvilla for $60+shipping with code HALFTIME.  
pimp.gif

Warning: deathly slow website with crashes. 

Add code at cart page.  Painful process. 
I get "Coupon Code "HALFTIME" not valid

EDIT: Nvm, it probably just doesn't apply to the original freshwater pairs that I'm trying to buy. 

Last edited:

I get "Coupon Code "HALFTIME" not valid

EDIT: Nvm, it probably just doesn't apply to the original freshwater pairs that I'm trying to buy. 
It's 50% off clearance. What are the original freshwater pairs?  

Back
Top Bottom