Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Hoping they release the emeralds as well with the white sole like the samples below.
323622B9-AF0E-4CDF-A0FE-59F465653BE6.jpeg

Hard

The average sneaker consumer is nothing like the average Niketalker, 95% of people won't even notice the change :lol:

Unfortunately...this is true. I remember my boy was working at a foot locker around the time of the first retro. Then the Nomo's came out and he had people in there telling him "i wanna buy those new griffeys" :rofl: :smh:

For sure.. I just put a bid on CB Godzillas.. only place I can find them and theyre 500 :lol: so I just threw a miracle bid hoping someone decides to sell and takes it. Otherwise, app is become useless as a buyer.

Man that's some BS, you remember the story i told you about those CB Godzillas :smh:

Ordered in store Tuesday, delivered yesterday, on my feet this morning. Shoutout to Champs for the fast shipping!
3BD829E4-7C3E-4487-8B82-6EE9B6E8CCCE.jpeg

The shoes look amazing (even though I would prefer the durabuck swoosh). Are the 2021 version the same height as the previous release or higher?

For sure.. I just put a bid on CB Godzillas.. only place I can find them and theyre 500 :lol: so I just threw a miracle bid hoping someone decides to sell and takes it. Otherwise, app is become useless as a buyer.
I sold my CB Godzilla’s 2 years ago for like $120. Only wore them like 4 times. Could have passed for DS.
It’s crazy. And I still have my 07 pair in excellent condition. Not sure I’ve worn them 10 times. I’d be thrilled if I could get $120 for them now LOL

Ordered in store Tuesday, delivered yesterday, on my feet this morning. Shoutout to Champs for the fast shipping!
3BD829E4-7C3E-4487-8B82-6EE9B6E8CCCE.jpeg
Yo just jumping into this release i thought they drop next month?
{ edit }
Disregard last got caught up and saw some stores were accidentally letting them go prior to next month.
Never got a pair as a kid or any of the previous retros but think im finally in for these.

Last edited:
I remember I copped the last retro wit the tax return money lol. Also recall the red joints developing like a white residue after a few months. That was disappointing....

I might pay resell for these. I found my size for $210 shipped and I might pull the trigger. Then again patience paid off with the more uptempo.

Good price fr just 30 above retail but if u could wait might as well these seem like a general release

I always do this to myself and I end up just waiting. I’m trying to get a new sneaker plug since all the ones I had moved on to bigger and better things. I’m not mad just not as easy for me now 😂

I always do this to myself and I end up just waiting. I’m trying to get a new sneaker plug since all the ones I had moved on to bigger and better things. I’m not mad just not as easy for me now 😂
I haven’t had a plug since 2010 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ I guess the best option to get a plug now is by getting a bot 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

I wanted a pair of these so bad, and when the last retro dropped, I copped a pair. They were a nightmare on my pinkie toes, and after wearing maybe 4 times, they looked like I wore them 40. I can't do it again.

Back
Top Bottom