Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

20210118_162138.jpg

The loud colorways of these are the best IMO

I wanted a pair of these so bad, and when the last retro dropped, I copped a pair. They were a nightmare on my pinkie toes, and after wearing maybe 4 times, they looked like I wore them 40. I can't do it again.

This the 2nd person I seen say they uncomfortable. :lol:

I never had a pair of Griffey's, are they that bad comfort wise?

Yes.
It’s common knowledge for griffs. But tbh nike retro was always given the poorest treatment quality wise (am95 too) But griffs feel n fit like wearing bricks on ur feet. And it doesn’t help the last retro ran small.
Dayumb shame since it has all that nike air in them. :smh:
I can’t speak on the current model.

I was warned on here that they were uncomfortable during the last release. The first time I wore them they were fine. After that they progressively got more uncomfortable. I turned them into car washing shoes.

Yes.
It’s common knowledge for griffs. But tbh nike retro was always given the poorest treatment quality wise (am95 too) But griffs feel n fit like wearing bricks on ur feet. And it doesn’t help the last retro ran small.
Dayumb shame since it has all that nike air in them. :smh:
I can’t speak on the current model.
I only ever had the OG AGM1 and if my memory serves me correctly I had to go up half a size because of the inner booty, do the retros have them as well like the CB Max 2s?

Back
Top Bottom