Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Yeahhh think im out on these, none of the local shops are getting them so cant even enter for reservation and doubt ill be able to hit against bots.
****s weak but preping for the L, to the backlog they go.

1613253142033.png

I’ve never owned a pair 😢 I’ve wanted these since 4th grade “I’m 36 now” I didn’t buy the last retro because I was still traveling for work.... if I miss I miss. I won’t pay resell

Carmines..L , the black and purple barkleys didn’t come out...looks like me and the Griffey’s have a possible date come Monday!

I’m going to my footlocker bright and early before they open tomorrow...the manager I know said a lot of people have been asking about them..

Hoping he can put a pair aside for me 🤞🏽🤞🏽

My old ‘09 retros:

4FC16BE0-36AA-4B04-A661-781FCA0F85A6.jpeg

Ironically the last time I wore them was to an M’s game with some buddies in 2018. Hopefully the new ones are comfy like some of y’all are saying, because these 09 retros were definitely not. Really wish they’d mess around throw the 270 React sole on these or something.

It’s a damn shame they cancelled the Swingman line too...

My old ‘09 retros:

4FC16BE0-36AA-4B04-A661-781FCA0F85A6.jpeg

Ironically the last time I wore them was to an M’s game with some buddies in 2018. Hopefully the new ones are comfy like some of y’all are saying, because these 09 retros were definitely not. Really wish they’d mess around throw the 270 React sole on these or something.

It’s a damn shame they cancelled the Swingman line too...

Swingman line was dope!!

The 09 pair paint would chip. You got a good pair from what I'm seeing. I had to sell mine when the 16 retro came out.

Back
Top Bottom