Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Can’t mess with foamie anymore-He’s been outed recently on NT for reviewing fakes. I forgot which recent release, but he had a shoe that had lace bags attached; only UAs had lace bags attached that way. Nightwing and Mjo23dan are the GOATS. Seango doin his thing too.

Man he gets them from a store..... people crying fake way to loosely these days.....

Man he gets them from a store..... people crying fake way to loosely these days.....
FWIW Sneakerfiles on YT (link) says there aren't even samples of these out there currently. If that's the case, Foamer could have only gotten his hands on a UA pair. Fakes of these definitely exist - there are a couple of different rep batches out there and have been for the last few months.

The UA I saw of these are on point, probably the ones he has in his video

To think of who he is that he wasn’t given a fake or purchased them self is comical. Isn’t the the only one with an actual review and with them in hand and her popular on YouTube? Views= money

Not hard to comprehend why he would do it and in the end it doesn’t matter weather the shoe is fake for him

I'm in. Zsneaker is usually on point, so this is good news..

But whatever Date they gave just push that back 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom