Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Agreed, money saved. Just give us another opportunity to circle back on missed pairs.

:rofl: JB is a joke.. again with tha mids. First rumors of the “new love” cw in high form, and now these. They refuse to give us a yellow based AJ1 high. Such a troll move.. so many wack high CWs, and they miss the mark again.

Don’t settle for those mids they’ll get around to the highs eventually, they’re trying to double up on us. Went and dug these out to wear in the meantime, made these on nikeid back in 07.

A09562D3-2B7E-48E0-A28E-7A09C52E1CCE.jpeg

Gonna track me down a couple pairs of those mids this month. Gonna be tough since I'm a size 8.5 or 9.

This could be a double dip move by JB, who knows?

They put the court purple and pine green highs out last year then a few months later put very similar C/Ws out as mids... how do we know they aren’t gonna put the highs out in a few months with the only diff being the tongue color or something

This could be a double dip move by JB, who knows?

They put the court purple and pine green highs out last year then a few months later put very similar C/Ws out as mids... how do we know they aren’t gonna put the highs out in a few months with the only diff being the tongue color or something

I wouldn’t doubt it, and that’ll probably determine how limited the Highs will be, by how much material they have left after making the mids

I wouldn’t doubt it, and that’ll probably determine how limited the Highs will be, by how much material they have left after making the mids

They been doin double dip moves a lot lately... they’ll release low top 11s then 2 years later release the high version.... they’ll release a high CW then put it out as a mid 3 months later... then release a women’s only CW and have everyone scrambling for big sizes then put the same thing out a few months later for men with different material

Everyone in here complaining about mids is irrelevant to the mind of JB cuz there’s a whole different crowd offline that’s gonna jump on these especially at the $120 price point

I won't feel too bad about not getting these then, got yellow 14a and 18s this year so I'm good, and my Melo 13s will hold me down when I need to look like a killa bee.

Back
Top Bottom