Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Yea, we gon find out who got the plug in here one way or another.
Resale will be stupid on these. yellow toes

Tier 0? How many of y’all regret passing on the mids now lol

Like why would they do this smh

Tier 0? How many of y’all regret passing on the mids now lol

Like why would they do this smh

Because they can't give people what they actually want in large numbers. Keeps the desire and hype for the brand high. :smh:

I remember the initial report on these was numbers very similar to bred toes.

So yes limited, but not crazy limited. Jordan brand ain't got no reason to under produce 1's anymore. They sell like hot cakes.

Because they can't give people what they actually want in large numbers. Keeps the desire and hype for the brand high. :smh:

Nike is past those days. The only truly limited stuff they are putting out are collabs. There's no money in making something stupid limited. They don't need the hype, they're Nike. Anything they do IS hype.

Nike is past those days. The only truly limited stuff they are putting out are collabs. There's no money in making something stupid limited. They don't need the hype, they're Nike. Anything they do IS hype.

I agree. I get what he’s saying but it doesn’t make sense to limit this color way. Shouldn’t that same logic had been applied to the SBB, court purples and pine greens?

I wouldn't consider any of those releases tier 0 limited tho, they were more like limited GRs. Which I fully anticipate these being as well. 30-40 K, which to some may sound like a lot, but as we know, it won't come close to supplying the demand.

I think the telling part will be if they really make these tier 0. They had no problem putting the crimsons, neutral grey/hyper crimson, turbo greens, etc., on footsites. It won't be like Unions, but they definitely don't sound like they will be abundant.

air-jordan-1-yellow-toe-ar1020-700-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom