Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

They are up on eastbay, dont forget cashback
wink.gif

Eastbay search under 71381991. Got my pair for 46ish% off. Sweet!!! I shoulda gotten a 2nd pair to keep the black/reds around.

Edit: And before people start asking me how I pulled that off. 20% off giftcards I bought a couple of months back, 6% cashback on the purchase of the giftcardvia fatwallet.com and 20% cashback for the purchase of these via Bing.com.

I know that its very early in the game, but these are not moving. Time must really be hard, because the price is right on these and they're worthit.
pimp.gif

i think this pack is really nice, but not a big turnout for it, i will guess. only 7 people at the ES for wristbands today.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Eastbay search under 71381991. Got my pair for 46ish% off. Sweet!!! I shoulda gotten a 2nd pair to keep the black/reds around.

Edit: And before people start asking me how I pulled that off. 20% off giftcards I bought a couple of months back, 6% cashback on the purchase of the giftcard via fatwallet.com and 20% cashback for the purchase of these via Bing.com.

you didnt get 46% percent off...
laugh.gif

Grabbed a pack from eastbay.

I thought they werent going to have it, they didnt put it for sale until midnight. They usually put it hours before and it countsdown.

Glad i dont have to hit any malls tomorrow.

Thank you for ordering from Eastbay.

My last JB purchase most likely on RD this year unless I like the chicago Xs quality wise....

Bought because of the Celtics will most likely give the bulls to my bro on his BD since I know he loves blk/red colorways.

These will be available for a long time for those that didnt copp fyi...

Nice, just used the my bing.com cashback and had a $143 in giftcard that I used :tongue: So far only spent 85 bucks haha. At the end I would've only spent maybe50 bucks for my pairs.
smile.gif

Copped my size 11 from Eastbay with 20% off from bing.com. I have a feeling these won't sell out very quickly and with the economy in the shape thatit's in right now, this will be a growing trend with all releases.

these will sit, i look for these to be on sale for about $129 around my way within 2 months....the RG pack is 199.99 already.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by Swave232

Here is my 2 cents!! Enjoy
Swave thanks for this....and I am NOT hating on SG...but your video is a TRUE REVIEW.� SG's videos...has some heat and he gets them early...but let's be honest, he rarely does any real reviews.� Just says yeah this looks good that looks good and whatever.� Your video is what I would consider more of a review of the shoe...so thanks for that.
i totally agree with you. this video is much much better than sg. plus sg sucks.

For the fellow Bay Area residents. Made a few calls and found out some numbers for tomorrow morning. They didn't give me the exact number of pairs in somestores.

Sunvalley Mall(Concord):
Footlocker: About 14 pairs.
Champs: About 16 pairs.
Finishline: Over 30 pairs.
Sheikh: 7 pairs.
Shoe Palace: 3 pairs in each size.

County East Mall(Antioch):
Footlocker: 20 pairs.
Sheikh: 9 pairs.

Westfield Mall(Tracy):
Finishline: About 20 pairs.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie23

is it just me, or are they higher at the ankle than usual? are they suppose to be high tops? whats the deal?
from what i know so far they spose to be high tops like they cover ur entire ankle

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

For the fellow Bay Area residents. Made a few calls and found out some numbers for tomorrow morning. They didn't give me the exact number of pairs in some stores.

Sunvalley Mall(Concord):
Footlocker: About 14 pairs.
Champs: About 16 pairs.
Finishline: Over 30 pairs.
Sheikh: 7 pairs.
Shoe Palace: 3 pairs in each size.

County East Mall(Antioch):
Footlocker: 20 pairs.
Sheikh: 9 pairs.

Westfield Mall(Tracy):
Finishline: About 20 pairs.

GOOD to know . Seems like they are out there in FULL FORCE. Im sure most stores got way more then what they said they did.

but none the less Hopefully a size 12 is still around once I get back in town.

Back
Top Bottom