Air Jordan 1 AJKO White/Red-Black 2014 

quise2024

Banned
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/11/air-jordan-1-ajko-whitered-black-2014-sample/

Here is a preview sample look of the upcoming Air Jordan 1 AJKO that is slated to return in early 2014. Featuring it’s OG color scheme of a White base with Red overlays and Black detailing throughout. No word yet on an official release date

Sample Pic (via

View media item 640095

via http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2013/06/17/air-jordan-1-ajko-og-gym-red-returns-in-2014/

The Air Jordan 1 AJKO returns in the Gym Red colorway in 2014. Jordan Brand released two original colorways of the Air Jordan 1 AJKO series back in 2010, featuring an oxidized vintage look that was frowned upon amongst Jordan Connoisseurs. But no worries because next year, the Original AJKO Gym Red will be returning in Non Vintage form, giving Jordan Heads something to be excited about!

View media item 640224

Last edited:
Not really a fan of these. I wonder if they will have that ugly "vintage" yellowed midsole.

Dang it quise I was just about to make a thread for the shoe and you had to beat me to it! :lol:

Dang it quise I was just about to make a thread for the shoe and you had to beat me to it! :lol:
Lol whoops

I seen it and was like didnt they just release these ... came on here to see if it was posted said what the heck

Last edited:
These look like they may have the og treatment of recent retro I's, looks like they have the og sole which would make be a buyer even though my first pair of retros have plenty of life on them. I think the first set of retros were underrated significantly. All those who think the na retros are comfortable need to wear a pair of ko's. I would love a pair of ajko's with the na and og sole.

Will these have Nike on them instead of them jumpman?

Im good w/my chicagos from earlier this year.
Wore mine twice ... sold them .. needed cash 
frown.gif

im so glad these will finally come back in true to OG form, Vandal sole, Nike Hangtag and all. Jordan Brand has gotten on the right track this year.

These will be a must cop. I like the AJKOs personally and I didn't get the chi Is that came out this year so these will do

Was never a fan of the KO's...Didn't these JUST release like early this year though??

Back
Top Bottom