Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys. Got the shoes! Sadly no box or OG laces but I have laces around the house. For 350, I thought it was an ok deal. Minor creases on toe box and heel. But I can't complain. I have an extra royals box I can throw these in. Overall, the quality of these are great! 10000x better than Royals quality for sure.

[/IMG]

Will post more pics later
Congrats, I recommend a good leather conditioner, it will keep the leather soft, prevent cracking, keep them clean, and looking new. My favorite pair.

Sup guys. Got the shoes! Sadly no box or OG laces but I have laces around the house. For 350, I thought it was an ok deal. Minor creases on toe box and heel. But I can't complain. I have an extra royals box I can throw these in. Overall, the quality of these are great! 10000x better than Royals quality for sure.

[/IMG]

Very lucky! what size?

[/IMG]

Glad you got your pair bro. You paid the perfect price IMO. I love my og boxes, but trust me, it's not a loss. Build a custom one for them, they deserve that much respect. Lol

Last edited:
Congrats on landing your pair, man. :nthat:

I guarantee that they will be high up on the list of kicks you own.

-Drew

How do the 1994 stack up quality wise? I'm about to close the deal on a DS pair for $700 shipped. They are flawless, og box and card, no yellowing on midsoles.

Banned ones > 94s in quality all day!!! Good price for 94 in mint condition though. I would cop if its high on your collection list.

Thanks again guys. It was a size 10.5. I have no regrets dropping the money I did for them. They are truly a very special pair. Again, I'm going to keep saying the quality on these are amazing! It doesn't feel plastic like the other Jordan's that JB drops at all. Which makes me appreciate this pair a lot.

Definitely puts the Defining Moment pair to shame in terms of quality.

Well I pulled the trigger on the 94s for $730 shipped. If these going for just as much might as well.

Ill post more pics when I actually get them. Been between the post the rarest OG 1s thread and this one for a while and I settled right in the middle lol

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Well I pulled the trigger on the 94s for $730 shipped. If these going for just as much might as well.

Ill post more pics when I actually get them. Been between the post the rarest OG 1s thread and this one for a while and I settled right in the middle lol

Wow, just wow!

Great pickup

@JumpmanKB -...... VERRRRRY NICE!! Those are beautiful fam, what a nice piece for the collection. Glad you can wear em if you eve do decide to. Man just such a great shoe. Got me thinking about going after 94's to the add to these. Congrats on your find and the come up!

Great pickup but man $730....they have to be DS!

But no seriously back to my question.

How do these compare comfort/width wise to the OG branded 2013 1's??

I have a wide foot, so before i drop this stack i want to know what im getting myself into. 

But no seriously back to my question.

How do these compare comfort/width wise to the OG branded 2013 1's??

I have a wide foot, so before i drop this stack i want to know what im getting myself into. 

You should be fine with a half size up

Ain't nothing wrong with getting what you want ( granted we have the means)
Solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom