Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucked up recently and bought a pair for $325 DS, was rather surprised when he told me the price my eyes lit up lol, now just bring on the royals and black toes..
Mannnnn, you got that dude!  That is an amazing price.  I gotta say, I'm a little jealous right now haha.  Congrats on landing these for that price!  
pimp.gif

I still regret not buying 2 pairs when they dropped. Happy to just have one though. So dope, so classic.

humble brag coming...

So happy I was able to get two pair at the Nike factory store here in sweet home Chicago. I put on a hat, glasses and a hoody and got back in line. Laughed my asz off back to the car LMAO...S/O to ColdCity for letting me know the where and when

I hooped in one pair and kept one DS. Very comfortable to play in

Funny how 325 is a great price now. I bought them for $250 when they released and dudes on here were laughing at people like me who spent that much over retail at the time.

^ Same thing people said when I paid $230. But mine are good and broke in I dont own a shoe thats DS. all 100+ pair have been worn at least 20 times except for some of this yrs releases.

lolz you guys are too funny, now the goal is to find another pair these at another decent price they are just too nice, just hope the same treatment for 2013s drop, but not the release type..

side note, saw plenty for 200-250 for a while and slept on them and regretted it horribly, but patience and a bit of luck helped me get them

Why do these go for more than 2001 Black/Reds? I was out of the game when these came out so I'm completely miffed.

wouldn't necessarily call it hype but rather that they only released in outlets and a select few at that, most people had little to no chance of even getting them originally.. 

wouldn't necessarily call it hype but rather that they only released in outlets and a select few at that, most people had little to no chance of even getting them originally.. 

But the 2001 black/red's didn't even come out in Canada. I'd also think the stupid "X" on the back would lower the value of the Banneds. The quality on my 2001's is perfectly fine so I can't see that being a pro in favor of the Banneds when compared to the 2001's.

Still doesn't make sense to me.

But the 2001 black/red's didn't even come out in Canada. I'd also think the stupid "X" on the back would lower the value of the Banneds. The quality on my 2001's is perfectly fine so I can't see that being a pro in favor of the Banneds when compared to the 2001's.
Still doesn't make sense to me.

I've run my 2001's down to the ground. If I had a time machine I would go back and tell myself to get 5 pairs. :smh: :smh: They are by far my favorite pair of sneakers.. the black/red KO's are cool but it's just different.

Mine are beat as well. I'd love to stock up on a few more pairs. Hands down my favorite shoes ever. Thank you Cameron Nelson for selling me these a few years back for like $200 shipped.

outlet release killed me on these and it was a weekday i had no chance of copping hopefully i can get the bulls version this year

still dont understand why were these distributed thru outlet channels.

da way they were hyped it was as if it was a high profile release.

Makes me feel extra good about a trade I took to get them. A dude offered ME his Banneds for my VNDS Ice X's straight up. Fastest meet up I ever made. I could see the regret in his face once we swapped too, I almost started to feel kinda bad for the guy, but I got in my car and bounced with the quickness. Easily the best trade I ever made.

still dont understand why were these distributed thru outlet channels.

da way they were hyped it was as if it was a high profile release.

They went through outlets because the release was cancelled and a lot of pairs were left over.

how much are these going for now? My boy has a new pair sz 11 I may cop from him as a second pair just dont know what 2 offer him

Makes me feel extra good about a trade I took to get them. A dude offered ME his Banneds for my VNDS Ice X's straight up. Fastest meet up I ever made. I could see the regret in his face once we swapped too, I almost started to feel kinda bad for the guy, but I got in my car and bounced with the quickness. Easily the best trade I ever made.

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom