Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need the Black/Soft Gray 1s and I'm done with 1's.

U can sell me ur pair! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I need some advise NT bros!!! Does anybody have experience with using a shoe stretcher on Jordan's?? I have two DS pairs of Banneds, I'm dying to break out 1 pair! When I purchased my size 11s it fit fine, today they fit tight!!! Any advise is greatly appreciated

Heard from one of my homies that this is the black Friday release, can anyone else confirm? If it's been posted already my B, haven't been keeping up too much in this thread

If the black/red 1's end up being the Black Friday release then these will be worst than what we experienced with the royals and being the counterpart and poster shoe for not only the air Jordan 1's but mainly the whole Nike air Jordan line....they should be.

I'm ready for war Nike!

Heard from one of my homies that this is the black Friday release, can anyone else confirm? If it's been posted already my B, haven't been keeping up too much in this thread
I don't see them being the Black Friday release because those always tend to be a GR. Where as the trend for all the NA 1's have been fairly limited, but then again, who knows what JB has up their sleeves.

I don't see them being the Black Friday release because those always tend to be a GR. Where as the trend for all the NA 1's have been fairly limited, but then again, who knows what JB has up their sleeves.
well, last year a few of the 4s sold out fast (and a few of them sat like nobody's business) but the breds were the black friday release.  i think it's fairly possible for them to be the BF release.

Don't pay him no mind. He's trying to ensure his banneds in the marketplace will keep value.

The Nike Air 1's quality has been on point. I'm sure the Bred's will be no different.

Appreciating the banneds is one thing but degrading the quality of other shoes that don't have poor quality is just uncalled for.

I'm very happy with the quality of all my 1's this year. The black toes were the poorest quality of NA 1's and even those are better quality than 90% of Retros being released.

The banneds have nice detail to them, good quality, and a unique box. I'm sure most people will be more than satisfied with the 2013 breds!

I don't think they'll come out Black Friday for the simple fact that it will have been 4 months between the shadows and the black/red 1's. that's a pretty big gap. October sounds a little more reasonable with Nike also leaning to release another red shoe that is also popular with a certain hip hop star around this time and they have a great opportunity to release the black/red 1's around the anniversary of the day they were "banned" from the NBA. Tons of hype Nike can gain just off of the misuse of nickname alone

Also what happened to those laney high OG 1's that are suppose to be releasing? Aren't they the last 1's to release this year :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom