Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Only 4 FTL and 4 FTA in DFW area carrying these...should be good either way on an 11 but be on your toes

4 total accounts (2 FTL and 2 FTA). Don't use Champs...just never needed to

Benefits of having a twin in the same size....set up his accounts and got them ready too a long time ago

Btw what’s the easiest way to make a pair look more matte

Some of these YouTube versions seem mad complicated lol I don’t have an air gun or none of that ****

I love how everyone talking about matting them out, like these flooded, which no patent AJ1 ever is & a retail cop gonna be so easy. You see these in store maps, each store less than 50 pairs & everyone shooting for these...

Btw what’s the easiest way to make a pair look more matte

Some of these YouTube versions seem mad complicated lol I don’t have an air gun or none of that ****
Seems like an air gun gives the most consistent and best results. Seems like braying has a higher chance of brush strokes.

Pre ordered mine on Friday. Paid a little more then I wanted to. But I have them on lock and don’t have you worry about it coke next Saturday when all the people that said they hate them and would never cop. Will be on the app at 10am next Saturday trying to get them. Good luck everyone. Also pre ordered the Jordan 1 fearless l. These will be not easy to cop so I had to per order them and they were cheaper then the Jordan 1 3.0 Again good luck everyone

I love how everyone talking about matting them out, like these flooded, which no patent AJ1 ever is & a retail cop gonna be so easy. You see these in store maps, each store less than 50 pairs & everyone shooting for these...
I thought everyone was passing on these? Wen did the hype start??

Back
Top Bottom