Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

quality is great on these and I just got a 7Y pair. Leather plush and so soft. I could see these being hyped in the future

Second pair came in yesterday :D

C4D7BFAD-F950-4314-9D08-C129572A0900.jpeg

love these, we call em da pumpkins and who gives a fuk if ya rock fakes, stay in your own lane bois, if you dont wanna support nke slave factories and wanna give the UA's love, do it, they just tryin to make a buck ina commie country, loyalty to nke is like thinkin MJ would shake your hand if you had on his shoes, he wouldnt even acknowledge your *** if ya opend door for him

love these, we call em da pumpkins and who gives a fuk if ya rock fakes, stay in your own lane bois, if you dont wanna support nke slave factories and wanna give the UA's love, do it, they just tryin to make a buck ina commie country, loyalty to nke is like thinkin MJ would shake your hand if you had on his shoes, he wouldnt even acknowledge your *** if ya opend door for him
I tend to adopt a don't ask don't tell approach when it comes to fakes.
All valid points man.

the owner of zadenkicks did a great video on the differences between the 3.0s made in china and vietnam i was curious about this since i had a pair made in vietnam i got in the states and a pair i got from china that came from stock x and was shipped from england

also a niketaker from europe answered my question with a pic and it looked the same neat lace bag being made in china

i remember nike had shoes made in china and other asian countries of the same colorway back in the 1990s
my guess nike is shipping the vietnam to the states because of president trump and his tariffs

Last edited:
I like these so much that I kind of hope JB will do this again on a 1 with another colorway.

the owner of zadenkicks did a great video on the differences between the 3.0s made in china and vietnam i was curious about this since i had a pair made in vietnam i got in the states and a pair i got from china that came from stock x and was shipped from england

also a niketaker from europe answered my question with a pic and it looked the same neat lace bag being made in china

i remember nike had shoes made in china and other asian countries of the same colorway
my guess nike is shipping the vietnam to the states because of president trump and his tariffs

Dude is 1000 percent legit and has some good prices on pre orders. But you will not get the shoe for over 3 weeks on release date that’s just crazy to me so I have to cop somewhere else

i remember nike had shoes made in china and other asian countries of the same colorway back in the 1990s

that video put my mind at ease, thanks!

Damn I could barely understand what you’re trying to say.

was hoping for a restock by now or at least news of one for black Friday...guess i'll just cop off of goat. smh.

IDK how anyone still orders from that guy.. sounds like a total *** despite the video's educational end note.

Back
Top Bottom