Air Jordan 1 "Hare Pack" (UPDATED! 12/21/08)

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Take taking OG colorways and spreading them across sig models...this is the move from JB that I've been waiting for.
Just imagine True Blue IV, Cement V, Sport Blue XI. If Smith doesn't botch it, this could be a good thing for JB.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

i hope they make military 1's next.. they already made grape, infrared, olympic, and now hares.
I hope they stop. Wait about one or two years and release them again.

good idea, let's hope the final product follows the pics. but i'd like them better if they were high's. i'm assuming there will be some of thesame materials used on the 7's? that would only be ideal since they are taking the CW from them and other aspects.

its nice..
i would get it
smile.gif

I came in this post thinking that this was going to be a bad idea, but they arent bad at all. It wouldve been cool if they were highs though.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

These are nice, but still I need to see actual samples to make my decision.
i agree but i do like the concept of how their paying tribute and we all had an opportunity to get the hares so it is not like their teasing uswith these.

Can't wait to see the final product.
Although, there's been plenty of 1's coming out this year these are decent.

I love the 1's. I don't think I've seen a colorway that I haven't liked on the shoe. Ok, I take that back. But these shoes are hott. Can'twait for the Infrared's, Pewter's, then these boys. Copped for sure.

Back
Top Bottom