Air Jordan 1 "Hare Pack" (UPDATED! 12/21/08)

Like most NTers Im feeling these I need to see the real pics but so far so good, as Supermanblue7 said on the first page I have no quals with JB spreading outOG colors and putting them on different sig shoes. I actually rather like the idea

Very interesting concept...but as many have stated before they continue to prostitute the AJ 1's like it's the only model they ever came up with.

Also I think the term "Hare" should only be referred to the Air Jordan 7 only. All of this talk about inspiration is just a facade to make more $$ ontheir part.

Why would they go back to a mid? This is company is full of idiots. What a stupid idea on top of the fact the 'hares' just retroed themselves.

whatever

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Very interesting concept...but as many have stated before they continue to prostitute the AJ 1's like it's the only model they ever came up with.

Also I think the term "Hare" should only be referred to the Air Jordan 7 only. All of this talk about inspiration is just a facade to make more $$ on their part.
aren't all retros just a way to make money on their part?

Also I think the term "Hare" should only be referred to the Air Jordan 7 only. All of this talk about inspiration is just a facade to make more $$ on their part.
I guess we should call it [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JumpBunny[/color] 1's hehe.

Originally Posted by wrukus

aren't all retros just a way to make money on their part?

Obviously....but my point was in reference to their disingenuous thoughts on the word "inspiration".

they should of came out with jumpbunny vii's instead ...dont see the connection with the 1's

pimp.gif
COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP

i wanna see the real shoes but im feeling both! the all grey looks like a most have!!!

i'd rather them do an overkill on some 1's since they look similar to dunks rather than ruining another sig such as the vi's or xi's cause wealready saw what they did to the xi lows in 07 and the oly vi's are ugly too....just imagine what they would have done if they kept going.....SMH at it allthough

They look ok now. Need to see real pics though. And as someone said above me I would rather them be high's. Nice concept.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Why not do this with the VIIs?

Really is terrible how they killed the 1's.
idk
maybe cause we already got Hare 7s.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom