Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Varsity Red/Varsity Red-Summit White-Black
BQ4422-600

81D97C7D-C3B6-405E-A1E8-79CCE3CE89CA.jpeg

Last edited:
The shapes on these new beginnings are awkward. Collar is too wide but it has the narrow slope like the OGs

What was so wrong with the last Chicago release?

No gimmick?
I love them for what they are. Compared to the 85 nb version it would be like the updated sleeker softer easier to wear casual version of the two. I’d prob rather have the black/red nb’s than the chis in this form because the chis can get real bobo real quick with the og shape. Breds would prob be legit though. Royals too

Old mold Shadows are probably going to be the better of the two as well if they end up matching up the gray from the OG. The darker gray on the 2017? 2018?old mold was better. The soft leather will prob be more comfy as well.

Collecting em all would be awesome but for practical purposes itd be cool to have a mixture of both in the collection. Im gunning for royals and breds this round the hardest. They havent done those two justice in a long time. Also, a frag retro would be dope. And it goes without saying but the black tongue black toes will be the holy grail from this new mold run. Prepare yourselves.

Last edited:
I don't hate them, but at $190 I lean towards seeing how the people eat them up and taking my chance on a discount.

This '85-esque mold is $190, the current Remastered mold pairs are going to be $170.
Besides the mold, I wonder if they are going to change the insole to something that like many of the recent Nike Air based Air Jordans have had.

It took me a second, but I remembered someone looked at the insole of the White/Red pair in the pack:

Looks like it's a pretty thick polyurethane insole.
Sweet! I feel that poly insole has really improved the comfort on a lot of these nike air retros and with the 1’s it will be no different.

Back
Top Bottom