Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

BA8DC52A-8ED6-4688-AE4B-AF482A19E05B.jpeg

85, 94, 01, 2010

whatever year. Get the colorway you like and enjoy the model was my point

nostalgia is awesome man. Vintage shoes look cool and the shape was a little better.

But yea those 85 Jordan’s were some winners! Greatest quality on a Jordan! Wish I could’ve lived through it!

see ya in 30 years

Thought that title went to the OG Jordan 2... real leather, made in Italy... and they sure weren't 2Gs.

Well I caved and ordered a pair of these on eBay last night, not proud of myself AT ALL for spending so much on some stupid sneakers... Buuut I’m very excited to finally have these, been drooling over them since the release.
I’d really love to have the “new beginnings” 1s too, just wish I could get em separate.. I thought both of the ‘85 1s were very nice.

It’s a nice shoe I had a chance to cop for 5 hundred not sure what you paid. But after weeks and rocking them you will say why do I spend that kind of money on shoes... end of the day you have them and I don’t enjoy fam

Yea I wanted them a little too late, wanted them for collection purposes but that ship has sailed

Can’t rock them with straight black jeans gotta be more faded or a blue wash. #NTdenim still going strong

It’s a nice shoe I had a chance to cop for 5 hundred not sure what you paid. But after weeks and rocking them you will say why do I spend that kind of money on shoes... end of the day you have them and I don’t enjoy fam
have this exact same sentiment right now. especially with layoffs and work being tough to come by

How do these new 85' versions fit compare to today's Jordan 1 version? Are you guys buying your same size or did you size down/up?

The toe box is narrower on these compared to the OG highs that have been releasing since the remastered models. The ‘Ronald McDonald’’ looking toebox on these reminds me of how the Jordan 1.5 looked. I had the Chicago 1.5 but couldn’t get over it at the time (and it just felt like a poor consolation after missing out 2015 Chicago’s) so I let them go.

How do these new 85' versions fit compare to today's Jordan 1 version? Are you guys buying your same size or did you size down/up?

I laced up the reverse and walked around for a bit. They’re pretty comfy actually. They should log a lot of miles.
Sheesh. They did a good job on these. I’d hoop in em lol. hoping more 85 releases come for the common pleb folk.

Sheesh. They did a good job on these. I’d hoop in em lol. hoping more 85 releases come for the common pleb folk.
I like the model, I just don’t wanna see them drown the market in non og colors.

Back
Top Bottom