Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

You just need to hit me up so I can run some spots for y'all!
Screenshot_20200610-095335_Discord.jpg

anyone help me with 8.5-9 with a court purple or royal toe. Still looking for my first pair lol

How? Spamming the atc?
Yeah I spammed FTL for like 15 mins to 20 mins straight. I was on it once twitter posted the links. On my phone and lap top both. Lap top came thru on both pairs.
Today i couldn't cart anything though. There was probably more bots ready.

Yeah I spammed FTL for like 15 mins to 20 mins straight. I was on it once twitter posted the links. On my phone and lap top both. Lap top came thru on both pairs.
Today i couldn't cart anything though. There was probably more bots ready.
Who tweeted the restock notification?

I have been looking for a sz 8 in Court Purples forever anybody know where I can find a ds pair lmk
At this point your probably going to have to pay resale. With that being said there are a bunch of places that have them ds.

Who tweeted the restock notification?
SNKR Twitter

I'm hearing there could be one more restock today. Sizes are showing up right now but I don't think they are allowing people to add to cart. I bet at some point this afternoon the floodgates shall open.

Btw my 2 orders from the restock 2 days ago both shipped. One royal and one court purple

Does anyone know why the smaller men’s sizes (US6.5 and below) are reselling for so much more than the larger ones?

Missed out on a pair for the wife and I can’t seem to find a good deal.

They didn't make as many
In the general AJ1 retro og high thread, someone told me Nike didn’t make any size US6.5 and below for Men available in the US. Do you know if Nike did or didn’t?

I see these smaller sizes on GOAT and StockX. They’re not the GS versions.

Last edited:
Honestly have never seen a men's size below 7. I don't know if that's just a mistake and it is actually GS. It's like that for pretty much every release, but from everything I know, sizes below 7 becomes GS

Back
Top Bottom