Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Wow I got PayPal email for a FTL payment!!!!!!

I hope it went through!!!!!

I don't think shoe palace sold any pairs
If you got the time and patience you can keep a lookout and see when the site opens up
Probably won't be till later today and possibly later tonight

sorry if this was answered already but has anyone ordered from snipes usa before? I got though and checked out around 11 EST but I havnt got an email yet. Card was charged

Just got a second email from Footaction saying:

Hi ,
It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item.

Hang tight and we'll let you know when we have some news. Don't worry, we haven't charged your method of payment yet.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer care team

Thanks for shopping at Footaction

________________________________________________________________________________

Does this mean my pair is going to be canceled?

I can’t believe how people are going crazy on these, I honestly underestimated this release. I’ve been so uninterested in the 1s that dropped this year & even this didn’t have enough Royal Blue for me, but I guess I’m the minority 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

Man I just saw an early back of the shoe pic for the fire red 4s and they look horrible, looks to be a clear/see throug NA! Hope they do them right!

How long does it take to get a confirmation email from Foot Locker? Haven’t copped from them online in a long time.

Checked my bank account, got 5 charges and 4 of them credited back for FTL. Order doesn't show up in order history. Gonna have to wait a week or so if the charge will drop off or it'll go through I guess.

I hope we get all the pairs we checked out for on FTL. I wonder if i can get my points afterwards if i call them =/

Good luck everyone.

Just got a second email 1 hour later from Footaction after my confirmation email saying:

Hi ,
It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item.

Hang tight and we'll let you know when we have some news. Don't worry, we haven't charged your method of payment yet.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer care team

Thanks for shopping at Footaction

________________________________________________________________________________

Does this mean my pair is going to be canceled?

Back
Top Bottom