Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

FTL shipped!

13379174-F50C-4297-85FD-7ECA79FD9ACB.jpeg

So I tried many times to check out through Foot Locker and kept either getting timed out or the website would crash on me by the time I was done. I would login to PayPal but it wouldn’t go further than that, I couldn’t click “Place Order”. Turns out two of the orders somehow went through, I got two shipping notification emails. Weird.

Ftl shipped. Glad I kept trying on footlocker.
Me too. The checkout process was hectic as hell. Just kept adding my size until it finally went to my payment. But it kept loading for a long time...until I finally placed the order button.

Footaction shipped 🤟🏾

FL said in the email that they’re out of stock but I should expect the item to ship within 2 weeks of the backorder date, but they could still cancel so I’ll just wait and see. But at least I have a pair headed my way.

Royal toes just got delivered and they are nice. Notice the paint job on the sole have waves in them with the blue paint. I thought it was a sloppy defect at first but realized the official Nike pics have this too. Curious too see if more pairs have this pattern. I like it though. I got a little pen to touch it up if my OCD kicks in.

Leather is on par with Court Purples except the blue leather is pretty soft.
B701CC17-09F3-4F9A-AB2E-74C1A420A58D.jpeg

88AC22ED-0321-41E5-A241-52B6D16811BD.jpeg
Mine were like that too.. I touch mine up already . I probably would have left it alone if I would’ve known

Get you some kicks that match your whip 💙

Finally got around to shooting my Early Access pair.

How you like the Lex man? I had the IS350 f sport but had to get rid of it due to relocation. Was thinking about jumping into an rc 350 f sport. I want the v-8 though

with the matching lexus coupe tho?? nominee for 2020 flex of the year.

other flex of the year candidates include: folks with two deadstock packs of kirkland signature toilet paper and those who invested in Zoom stock prior to march
Facts! Me and wife was talking about Zoom stocks just yesterday!

How you like the Lex man? I had the IS350 f sport but had to get rid of it due to relocation. Was thinking about jumping into an rc 350 f sport. I want the v-8 though

She's my baby, Halle BlueBerry! Been around 5 years now. I have no issues/complaints and enjoy the coupe :smile: You'd feel right at home coming from the IS, but with that extra power/torque with the V8 :smile:

Back
Top Bottom