Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

People playing the game with cheat codes lol. No way regular folk have a chance.

Dudes in here proud to be bot users.
I won’t knock it though. Every man for themselves.
It’s just the humble bragging and showcasing of needless pairs that’s a bit bothersome and corny imo.
dudes can’t wait to come and post “1/7 pairs shipped” like foh

It’s just the humble bragging and showcasing of needless pairs that’s a bit bothersome and corny imo.
Are you in the j5 page too? 7 pairs is a bit much lol.

We live in an age where flexing means more than the culture. Hell, flexing IS the culture now smh

PSX_20200512_144801.jpg

NDC pair arrived today, I like them blue pops nicely.

My girl was putting on her makeup so we could go out for a walk in the park and I told her it's back up.

She's now doing her makeup and on the computer at the same time to defeat this timer. She's a champ for real. Def. more stubborn than I am :lol:
Cherish her

Got shipping notification from Shiekh yesterday

Same. Right when it sold out. Finish line dropped the camo mids. Really a fan of mids, but I settled. Plus I had $20 rewards burning a hole in my pocket lol.

this has got to be the reason why nike is doing such limited releases of the royal toes. i struck out saturday and ended up saying **** it and ordered some chicago mids just to scratch that itch and ease the pain. i have a feeling imma buy something stupid after missing out on today’s restock

this has got to be the reason why nike is doing such limited releases of the royal toes. i struck out saturday and ended up saying **** it and ordered some chicago mids just to scratch that itch and ease the pain. i have a feeling imma buy something stupid after missing out on today’s restock
Lmao probably gonna end up getting these in a restock eventually. Ended up with 2 shoes out of it all. Damn you Nike!

What's the general consensus on StockX? I've entered a couple raffles and if those don't pan, I think I'll settle for StockX. The fees are what they are - I've tried everything at this point. They gonna be 100% legit though?

What's the general consensus on StockX? I've entered a couple raffles and if those don't pan, I think I'll settle for StockX. The fees are what they are - I've tried everything at this point. They gonna be 100% legit though?

I’ve purchased from stockX with no issues. There was one time I had purchased a pair and it didn’t get pass their authentication so they refunded my money.

Back
Top Bottom