Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Nah these ain’t restocking ... I’ve given up on copping for retail. Y’all think $270 solid ??? I’m thinking these will just go up from here.
I paid $275 for size 11.5 PayPal invoice thinking the same thing. I’m done with restocks.
I like these shoes a lot and will wear the F out of them

I entered all those raffles too so if I hit on one then even better. I can ice one and let the value go up. Y’all act like these won’t be worth more later anyways. Especially a clean color way like this

Footaction pair delivered! Even tho the shipping label said FTL 😂

I know FA, FTL, Champs, Eastbay all pull from the same inventory but has anyone ever received a package from one of the footsites but a different store amongst them was listed on the shipping label? I was confused at first because I’m waiting on my second pair via FTL, scheduled for tomorrow. I also didn’t get an invoice inside the box 🤦🏾‍♂️

This is common. My FTL pair came from Eastbay and my FTA pair came from FTL. Also, they don't send invoices on releases like this. The shoes are already pre-packaged in the boxes already. They just slap the label on it and send it along.

Thnk my snipes pair got canceled smh.. had a pending charge on my card, now not showing in my card history transactions... they sent. Me order confirmation an everything on Saturday... I'm pissed!!
Wow just checked my account and the Snipes payment is gone as well...

Not tryna be a jerk but I'm assuming y'all don't order a lot on credit cards? Pending charges disappear all the time if the order hasn't processed yet. Doesn't mean your pair got canceled. It's just an initial authorization. It'll post again when (if) the order processes. Don't overreact to that yet. That's going to happen ALOT right now with online orders from any and every retailer being delayed.

Shiekh hooked it up FR! Got lucky on the ReRaffle/ReDrawing for them yesterday, they shipped that afternoon and got them today, not bad for free shipping!

Also this is my first time copping a GS 5.5.... Came with a sticker and everything lol.

7FF33687-B475-48F1-A0B7-E0498CA72EFB.jpeg

Hope I hit on sns. I doubt i will tho.
Might pull the trigger later tomorrow or saturday on stockx if I dont hit on sns and if there arent any restocks tomorrow.

Last edited:
i was able to cop on EA pair, but I also wanted a second pair, they are too nice for me. I overslept come released day but my cousin scored for me

I need more people to try for me lol. I wanted a 2nd pair for the same reason. Restocks are looking dead though so I may have to just stick with one. Bette than none!

Don’t forget about that horrible SNS raffle that ends in 6 hours. Maybe someone here on here will hit on it!!
Only raffle I ever won from SNS was the crimson tint 1s and that’s cuz there wasn’t too much interest and they didn’t have enough entries and ended up putting them up on the site til they sold out the next day smh

I got a delayed shipping email from Nike on my pair which was pretty much what I expected. I'm waiting on 2 other pairs of shoes from Nike now meanwhile I've ordered 3 pair of shoes from Finishline in the last month and have gotten all of them within a week. I've bout given up on a restock but I'm gonna be a lil patient. I know a seller close to me selling these for $230 so that might be the move for the pair I'm trying to hunt down for my brother. The more on feet pics I see of these the more I like them even considering a double up for myself.

SNS has finally started the draw.
I’m ready for the L.
Raffles on the app I’m 1/17
Old system for raffles on webpage I was 3/8!

Back
Top Bottom