Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

I would never help further erode the culture by utilizing a bot.
to each his own, but it’s never that serious.
the bot users are so easy to identify though because they can’t wait to post that they are awaiting delivery of 6 pairs 😂
The motto of 1 to rock and 1 to stock is clearly a thing of the past because dudes are soaking up pairs for clout and nothing more.

I’m keeping my pair and never selling but y’all think these are ever reaching Bred toe prestige level wise?

I have a feeling they will. Not sure if the green toes will reach that level, but it’s very possible for these royal toes to reach it.

$750 for a bot?!
Damn is that how much it costs?
I’m cheap asf
I’m never buying a bot :lol:
I thought they cost like $100 or something
Even at $100 that’s too much lol
I could never see myself doing it, not only for the cost but the complication as well
After a few releases, you can make your money back. But no one ever thinks about the maintenance cost. You're looking at cost for proxies, servers, cook groups etc. Avg. monthly maintenance is around $50-250. I'm not using this bot for resale. Looking to mitigate all these L's. I want to test out the bot first. After I see some consistent success, I have no problem putting in some tasks for you guys. Just pay for the proxies ($0.78/hour) + shipping if yours hits.

I'm going with Phantom. Let me know how PD works out for you @shooters touch
I may be down if you're willing

I’m keeping my pair and never selling but y’all think these are ever reaching Bred toe prestige level wise?
No, because bred toes have way better leather quality and are the actual sbb color blocking. These should've been that way. If these ever have the sbb/green toe 1.0/all star 1/purple toe 1.0 color blocking, then it'll stand a chance.

I’m gonna stick to manual, but budget for resell prices at this point.

if bots weren’t a monthly payment, I’d consider, but nah

Hundreds and even thousands for bots? Monthly maintenance?
36206FA5-30E0-4010-87E6-220885BC970F.gif

I gotta tell ya...I got back in the game in 2013 and I’ve always been team manual. 95% of my collection was copped online because I hate the mall. The other 5% was from brick n mortar and only because I would win on the stupid FootApps with that 10min Head start! I’ve always been able to get multiples when needed for the fam and have had my fair share of exclusives too (OVOs,OW).

My 2 sons and I would set up a “Command Center”. 3 Laptops, 2 iPhones and an iPad-have ourselves an online cook session for them Christmas time 11’s. Those were the good ol days

Got a back order email from footlocker restock, but the back order date says 5/13/2020??? Did anyone successfully Get a pair shipped from FTL that was back ordered?

Gothboi said:

No, because bred toes have way better leather quality and are the actual sbb color blocking. These should've been that way. If these ever have the sbb/green toe 1.0/all star 1/purple toe 1.0 color blocking, then it'll stand a chance.

The leather quality won't be so much of a factor on these. Only color blocking....if that.
Look at the game royals for reference. Their leather quality wasn't great either.

Last edited:
jesus y'all lucky. I bought these from StockX on release and I'm still waiting on my pair. Won't get here for another week smh.

Back
Top Bottom