Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

5 months of wear on them.... if you look at the 3rd pic it shows how yellowed the tongue has gotten.

Switched back to white laces. Went with the foxtrott ones
2E90FDF2-7D1A-41BA-8369-6A94495D6363.jpeg

This pic is showing a sample rep pair to get checked out by the rep community before actual production so any changes can be made before shoes get produced and sold in numbers.

thats always been my gripe with L/C’s…of course it helps the buyer, but rep factories also take notes and make improvements, double edged sword :smh:

thats always been my gripe with L/C’s…of course it helps the buyer, but rep factories also take notes and make improvements, double edged sword :smh:

we all need to face the reality replica shoes are not what they used to be, the market has grown as fast as technology and people these days are more worried about getting the shoes they want versus not getting an authentic pair. I've seen fakes that have blown my mind and their quality is above most retail pairs for a fraction of the price.

we all need to face the reality replica shoes are not what they used to be, the market has grown as fast as technology and people these days are more worried about getting the shoes they want versus not getting an authentic pair. I've seen fakes that have blown my mind and their quality is above most retail pairs for a fraction of the price.

I remember seeing this one YouTube video around the time the True Blue 3’s came out (2016?) and it was some kid that was comparing the fake to the real pair or something, and he made the argument of “how are these fake? They’re shoes, I can put them on and wear them like any other shoe” etc.

Once I heard that I knew the game completely changed

And they're all clowns because EVERY fake is of a hype shoe.

I don't see anyone buying Fake 89 Flights, or 95 Uptempos, which are legendary shoes and aren't even faked because no one wants them.

Miss me with the argument that they just want the shoe and can't afford it. My whole point is you only want HYPE shoes.

And they're all clowns because EVERY fake is of a hype shoe.

I don't see anyone buying Fake 89 Flights, or 95 Uptempos, which are legendary shoes and aren't even faked because no one wants them.

Miss me with the argument that they just want the shoe and can't afford it. My whole point is you only want HYPE shoes.

Why would they buy a fake of a shoe they can get a real pair for retail or under?

Back
Top Bottom