Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

That’s all you had to say and you could’ve saved the rest. No need to diagnose him with a “syndrome” and all that. He never said it was his lol. A pic of a nice whip with a nice background never hurt anyone and it corresponded with the first pic. Y’all wild lol.

eat a frank.
you coming to his aid like he is a damsel in distress lol.

IMG_7984.PNG

Last edited:
I really really want these, but I don’t know if I can justify the price. I own the OG lows from a few weekends ago. Does anyone here own both? Maybe give me an opinion?

I really really want these, but I don’t know if I can justify the price. I own the OG lows from a few weekends ago. Does anyone here own both? Maybe give me an opinion?
I will have both when my low’s get here this week. I still cringe thinking about what I paid for the hi’s but if it’s a OG colorway I’m going to get it. I justify what I paid by not buying all this other junk JB puts out. Quality over quantity is what I live by.

I will have both when my low’s get here this week. I still cringe thinking about what I paid for the hi’s but if it’s a OG colorway I’m going to get it. I justify what I paid by not buying all this other junk JB puts out. Quality over quantity is what I live by.
Yo word

Though I only own the highs, I think there is no comparison between the two. Lows have too many errors. If they had the oversized swoosh then it'd be a debate.

Just about the only thing similar between the OG low Neutrals and the NG Og hi 85s, is the name. The tooling and materials used are ENTIRELY different between the two. Night wing did a short comparison in his NG OG low review, where he clearly shows the differences.
The OG HI 85s have a sturdiness and stiffness that standard OG HIs and OG lows, just don’t have. The 85’s definitely mold to your foot and ankle much better than regular OG HIs and OG lows, although the 85s do take far longer to break in, overall comfort is far better in the 85s. The big swoosh on the 85s is also 🔥

Back
Top Bottom