Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I've been wanting these. I guess patience is a virtue. I cannot bring myself to buy a pack. But not too long after they are coming out in a form pretty close to OG. I double copped the Royals for myself. That's something I never do unless it was discounted like the Oly pack in that restock (how do I keep missing out on these things :smh: ).

All the 1s for the remainder of the year are a must.

I say I had the 2001 Royals but they were really my cousins that he let me wear :lol:

Last edited:
1's are my favorite model because they were the first pair I bought '03 patenet leather red/blk/wht, classic sleekness, & the longevity compared to other pairs. 1's don't chip or fall apart and look nice years later. I'm pissed about midsole paint issues smh.

I gotta make sure I do my HW on these like now. I cant miss out like I did on the Royals

Now that I FINALLY just copped a pair of Royals (not delivered yet) I can move into this thread and start the countdown. I PRAY these aren't a bishh to obtain like the Royals were.

Only like a select few 1's c/w's. Just need a pair of black/reds after these and my very small 1's collection will be complete.

Now that I FINALLY just copped a pair of Royals (not delivered yet) I can move into this thread and start the countdown. I PRAY these aren't a bishh to obtain like the Royals were.

Only like a select few 1's c/w's. Just need a pair of black/reds after these and my very small 1's collection will be complete.
Nike Sydney tweeted that the Bred 1s, BM 5s, and Laney 5s would be out this fall. Don't know how accurate that is though

All NA 1s this year will be the same price. Just like the Knicks and Royals

Sometimes I wnder if you guys are trolling
or maybe just asking because I didnt know.
I didnt go for the knicks, but I know the royals and chi's pricing were different.
Thanks for the reply

Hope these arent a pain like the royals they are looking 
smokin.gif

Nike Sydney tweeted that the Bred 1s, BM 5s, and Laney 5s would be out this fall. Don't know how accurate that is though

I heard from someone who knows his stuff that the Black Friday shoe was gonna be "similar to BM 5s" Would LOVE to see black/red 1's sometime, but not holding my breath. Rumor is Laney will be a V/XI pack. We'll see, lol

I'm defiantly selling my old loves from the pack for these I hated they were mid top since i purchased them but now i can finally get these. Please don't screw me over like the royals JB

where is there even a thread or pic of the shadows dropping with NA?

i copped the pair from a few years ago, they hit the sale rack, then i got another 30% off...
Quality was butter on those too. Saw a pair in my size on eBay a few weeks ago. DS and tag swapped with a Nike Air tag. Naturally I dozed off and missed it. $120 shipped. Had to be a NTer's listing. :smh: :lol:

I heard from someone who knows his stuff that the Black Friday shoe was gonna be "similar to BM 5s" Would LOVE to see black/red 1's sometime, but not holding my breath. Rumor is Laney will be a V/XI pack. We'll see, lol
Similar to? Damn I was hoping for the BMs with durabuck. Since I messed up my 2011s in a car crash (crawled out of the wreckage into 3 inches of mud. i wonder what that is. Man I might have to hold back on some releases for the second part of the year (especially considering I paid $245 for each pair of royals).

What I am excited for most is to see if Nike does a NA BC III since I missed out in 2011

JB is finally starting to realize that we want some OG 1s and not constantly making new colorways that just sit in stores. Really hope I can get a pair of these for retail.

Back
Top Bottom